BY SUPRE

Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My review from iamtan on 03/17/2011
I liked this lotion a lot! This gave me awesome color and it smells yummy too! I had slight ato from it that wasn't bad,if I had to go somewhere after tanning with this I could.
I would get a bottle of this in the future.

5/5 stars
Kyrsty R.
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
Couldn't get past the smell unfortunately. So strong. Headache in a bottle.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I love the Berrylicious bronzer tanning lotion. It works great and it also smells so amazing. This is my top pick when I go tanning.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This line from Supre is the "any tanning lotion is better than no lotion" line. The price is very cheap for that reason. It will help you get tan but not as well as higher end lotions. It also doesn't have the skin care that high end indoor tanning lotions have. I personally do not like the scent at all.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Center line, MI
I started to use this product when I started to go tanning. It did nothing for me, no help at all.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love the price of this. Can buy it at my local Walmart and it smells great! To be honest, I don't use tanning beds often enough to see consistent results but I like how it makes my skin feel.