BY SUPRE

• Does somebody recommend this lotion? Is it good? I'd like...1 Answers
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
I'm very fair skinned and I easily get burned in the tanning bed. I started using this product a month ago and I love it. I don't get Burnt while using it, I actually get tan. This product also smells amazing too.
Maritza R.
Maybe somebody can tell me about this product. I dont know it but I would like to have some references about it!!😊
Allison M.
Vancouver, BC
This is my holy grail tanning lotion. I switch up from time to time (as I feel that sometimes my skin get immune to bronzing formulas) but never achieve the same results. I use it for both indoor and outdoor tanning. This product provides great moisturization of the skin, includes a tanning accelerator and skin bronzer. The skin bronzer portion, of this tanning product, never streaks or looks unnatural in bronzing color. Within an hour to two, after tanning, my skin turns into a deeper, darker tan.The feel is silky and the smell is light and fruity. I'm not so sure that gents would want this scent though. This lotion doesn't have that weird tingling effect, which I hate. I am pretty fair and I love this stuff!!!
Maritza R.
Does somebody recommend this lotion? Is it good? I'd like to heard some references!!