Supplier Generic Physicians Formula Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil, 1 oz uploaded by Alexis C.Supplier Generic Physicians Formula Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil, 1 oz uploaded by Julia N.

BY SUPPLIER GENERIC

Physicians Formula Phy Formula Argan Oil see more...

Cora D.
North Branch, MN
I bought Physicians Formula Ultra-Nourishing Argan Oil when I was on a trip to Los Vegas and forgot my Josie Maran Argan Oil at home. I feel like this Argan Oil worked just as well as Josie Maran's Argan oil except CHEAPER! And who doesn't like cheaper products! Definitely a good buy!
Cat A.
This is a great oil to introduce into your skincare. I was unsure about oils, so I opted to try this because of the great price. It appeared to have the same ingredients as more expensive brands. I love this item. I mix it into my foundation, I put drops into my creme at night and wake up with glowing skin. I would highly recommend!
Donna B.
Valley Center, CA
I used to use this as a primer idk why but I did, but it love a dewy look and it left my skin soft and looking radiant, this isn’t for everyone who might has sensitive skin.
Heidi L.
Crellin
I absolutely love this product I put it on before applying foundation it helps set my foundation giving me a airbrushed look I also love argon gold glitter oil it's beautiful
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
This argan oil is a great price for the moisturizing it does, helps prevent aging, and helps improve your face current appearance(with long term use) Even makes your face look brightened. This is a must add product to your life.
Benildi R.
Midlothian , TX
I have the worst combo skin. Some patches of the driest skin and my t zone is pretty oily. I used this and on the second day, I no longer have combination skin. It has evened out my skin. I have been outside more now that I have land and seriously people tell me how great I look and how my skin looks great. I’ve heard that I look like I’m glowing. This is all after dealing with allergies constantly. I’m new to the country so I feel like death but at least I look good. 😁 I absolutely recommend this product and it is affordable as well.
Fatima N.
Jersey City, NJ
I absolutely love this oil! It works great as a moisturizer before bed to wake up with nourished feeling skin, I also love using this product in my makeup routine, you can add a few drops to your foundation for a float dewy look, you can also mix a drop of oil with your highlight to make your high points pop✨ I also love using this with metallic eye shadows to make the colors extra vibrant and shift in light! Love this product, it has soooo many uses!
Brittany A.
This Argan Oil changed my entire skin care routine. I’ve always had both oily and dry skin and it’s been a struggle to keep my makeup looking good all day with my combo skin. This oil I put on at night or under my foundation during the day or I’ll even mix it into my foundation and it gives my skin the right hydration that it need for both my dryness and oilyness. I love it!! Has also helped tremendously with acne. Highly recommend!!
Kaila D.
Orting , WA
This is absolutely amazing for dry skin. It has made my skin smoother and more supple. A con would be it’s a little greasy. But once it settles into your skin, you won’t feel it. I definitely recommend
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
This oil is amazing i use it as a moisture in my face before i pour on my makeup ...sometimes if my face is really dry iapply it with my makeup product works great!!