Supplier Generic Etude House Baking Talc BB Deep Cleansing Froth, 150ml

by Supplier Generic

Formulated with Baking talc to penetrate and cleanse deep within pores to remove make-up and residues. Ideal for BB lotion removal. It s a 150ml Baking talc BB Deep Cleansing.

Is this tested?
Is baking powder b.b deep cleansing foam is saved to use?
Is it good for combination skin types?
Start your review of Supplier Generic Etude House Baking Talc BB Deep Cleansing Froth, 150ml!
I have been using this cleanser for over 4 years now. I'm serious! It cleans my skin so amazingly well without stripping it too much. It works well on pretty much all skin types, so my boyfriend uses it as well! We buy in bulk 2x a year because it's so amazing. I will probably never use another cleanser unless some thing drastic happens to my skin!
Fayetteville, NC
I’ve been using this for four years now. I’ll try a different cleanser and just keep coming back. It gently exfoliates and really cleans the makeup out of my pores. It’s awesome. I even love the smell.
District of Columbia
Standard foaming cleanser with baking soda for a super mild scrub that can be used daily. It's budget friendly. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and gentle on the Ph factor. My skin always feels clean after this. At night, I use this after the Etude House oil cleanser has removed my heavy stage makeup. The two cleansers work great together. In the AM, I only use the Baking Powder cleanser then follow through with skincare. This is my daily go-to! Must have!
Seattle, WA
This cleansing foam felt little harsh on my face. Although I felt clean, my skin felt dry and rubbed off after using it couple of times. I'm not a sensitive skin person but I did feel extremely dry after. I think this product depends on your skin type as well as your preference on how smooth or harsh you want your cleansing to be.
I love etude house because of their packaging however this one isn't that cute. Aside from the packaging, the product itself is pretty drying on my skin. Not only did it strip away every moisture on my face, but also didn't improve my skin. I have clogged pores and uneven texture, and this product just had no effect. I rather just get a clean and clear cleanser from the drugstore.
Fargo
Purchased at: eBay
I used to use this twice a day, but I then learned that cleansing foams are too harsh on the skin. This actually irritated my face, but I thought that was the “clean feeling”. If your skin feels tight and “clean” after using foam cleansers, then that is the cleanser stripping your skin of it’s natural oils, causing dryness. Opt for a low pH gel cleanser.
tulsa
The Supplier Generic Etude House Baking Talc BB Deep Cleansing Froth, 150ml is the first step in my 10 step skin care routine and it I such a light exfoliant I never worry about over doing it because it is so light and foamy I feel refreshed every time, it is a good start and end to your day.
Hibbing, MN
I have very sensitive skin, so I can't use this. I tried it once and my face broke out. Even with my moisturizer, it was still dry and tight. Not for sensitive, combination skin.
Calera, AL
I was very surprised to see how much I like this product. It is a great cleanser for dryer combination skin if you were looking for one that will help with pores and skin congestion. It did not over dry or irritate my skin at all
Napa, CA
I really like how this product deep cleans my skin. It foams very nicely and it’s not difficult to rinse off. It also contains small beads that exfoliate the skin. A little bit is all you need.