Supplier Generic Etude House Baking Talc BB Deep Cleansing Froth, 150ml

by Supplier Generic

Formulated with Baking talc to penetrate and cleanse deep within pores to remove make-up and residues. Ideal for BB lotion removal. It s a 150ml Baking talc BB Deep Cleansing.

Is this tested?
Is baking powder b.b deep cleansing foam is saved to use?
Is it good for combination skin types?
Start your review of Supplier Generic Etude House Baking Talc BB Deep Cleansing Froth, 150ml!
I have sensitive skin and I LOVE this cleanser! My favorite one though is Too Cool For School's Egg Mousse, so I use this one once or twice a week, but also on days when my skin is more irritated, headed for a breakout, as well as when I travel. You only need a tiny, tiny bit on your fingertip and a barely damp face, then dot it on your cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin then spread it out... soon your whole face will be covered in white and you can suds it up by adding a drop or two of water!
I was intrigued by the baking powder in this facial cleanser and I absolutely love it. I feel like the baking powder does a good job of brightening my face but the fragrance is a little strong for my liking. I still really love it and will continue to use it until Gone.
Flushing, NY
My friend got this for me when she was in Taiwan and I love it! Just bought another one. This is great for a gentle exfoliating. I have oily skin and I would say this is one of the best cleansers I've used because after using it, my face doesn't feel too dry or oily.
Greensboro, NC
I love etude house. The products are amazing! I love the smell it has and my skin feels refreshed. I didn't have any breakouts, only if i spent days without cleansing twice i got a breakout. i would buy this product again. I am a huge fan of Korean products.
Rome, GA
My go to foam cleanser. Leaves the face squeaky clean and the foaming action is just delightful. It's so creamy while you're rubbing it in and it smells lovely.
Charlotte, NC
This works great but it is a little too harsh for use more than maybe once a week? I would use it after a long hike or day working outside
Fort Rucker, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
A bit drying but I love it your face feels squeaky clean and the foam is super foamy so it feels like you’re getting a deep clean.
dallas
It washes off foundation and oils really well. It has scrubs so it can exfoliate but doesn’t irritate the skin.
Lompoc, CA
This cleanser is nice. I use them at night time in the shower to take off my make up. Cleans really well.
knowle, Bristol
Another great product from Etude House! I have very slightly oily skin so this cleanser with baking powder is perfect for cutting through any greasiness. It leaves my skin feeling super clean but not too dried out. I use it three times a week and that seems to work to give me oil free skin. I definitely think I will buy this one again.