Supplier Generic Etude House Baking Talc BB Deep Cleansing Froth, 150ml

by Supplier Generic

Formulated with Baking talc to penetrate and cleanse deep within pores to remove make-up and residues. Ideal for BB lotion removal. It s a 150ml Baking talc BB Deep Cleansing.

Is this tested?
Is baking powder b.b deep cleansing foam is saved to use?
Is it good for combination skin types?
Start your review of Supplier Generic Etude House Baking Talc BB Deep Cleansing Froth, 150ml!
knowle, Bristol
Another great product from Etude House! I have very slightly oily skin so this cleanser with baking powder is perfect for cutting through any greasiness. It leaves my skin feeling super clean but not too dried out. I use it three times a week and that seems to work to give me oil free skin. I definitely think I will buy this one again.
New Castle, DE
Supplier Generic Etude House Baking Talc BB Deep Cleansing Froth, 150ml uploaded by Julia S.
I have a mini version of this cleansing foam. And I definitely won’t buy a big one! There is absolutely no skin cleanliness. Does not wash off sebum, makeup, NOTHING. The texture is grainy, like a scrub. I don’t like this 😐
New Castle, DE
Supplier Generic Etude House Baking Talc BB Deep Cleansing Froth, 150ml uploaded by Ninia G.
really good and amazing item for them, who loves facial routines. I applied it a few times, and the result already has. it cleans face very well and makes facial skin brighter and shiner
Love this cleanser that also acts like an exfoliator... I noticed my face was clearer when I started using it. Face feels refreshed and clean after every use, although may feel a firmness in the face & leaves it quite dry (which is why I immediately moisturize after washing). But overall, a good facial cleanser that keeps my face clear and clean.

Note:
I have combination skin, and don't use heavy makeup (just BB cream, spf lotion & eye makeup)

Note:
Wilmington, DE
Supplier Generic Etude House Baking Talc BB Deep Cleansing Froth, 150ml uploaded by mariam T.
I have used similar products to this before, some of them which contain too many particles which resulted in my skin becoming irritated and feeling sunken in. I can assure you, that if you have oily/combination hyper sensitive skin that I haven’t experienced any negative symptoms from using it. However, I think if you do not treat your skin with double cleansing (i.e. utilising a cleaning oil or micellar water before going in with the cleansing foam) or you don’t moisturise regularly enough, then yes, inevitably a foam cleanser with or without baking powder is bound to result in skin issues.
Montreal
A really good face wash for those who have oily skin and use a lot of long wear make up. Really rich thick creamy lather dissolves any residue and oil and the baking powder smooth and micro exfoliates.
I have been using this cleanser for over 4 years now. I'm serious! It cleans my skin so amazingly well without stripping it too much. It works well on pretty much all skin types, so my boyfriend uses it as well! We buy in bulk 2x a year because it's so amazing. I will probably never use another cleanser unless some thing drastic happens to my skin!
Kirkuk
Supplier Generic Etude House Baking Talc BB Deep Cleansing Froth, 150ml uploaded by Eman N.
Loooove this cleanising foam i used alot of cleaning foam and my skin type is combination and it works for me!! It removes small dead skin cells , Clean impurities from poreswith fine baking! .. DAILY USE This is just an AMAZING product..
Toronto, ON
I received a free sample of this a few years back at an Etude Houde. It works really well especially in Asia where your pores get super muggy and clogged up. It doesn’t have a bad scent and it really helps to cleanse the face
Fayetteville, NC
I’ve been using this for four years now. I’ll try a different cleanser and just keep coming back. It gently exfoliates and really cleans the makeup out of my pores. It’s awesome. I even love the smell.