BY SUPERSONIC

These Bluetooth Water Dancing Speakers feature multi-colored LED lights and built-in Bluetooth technology so you can blast your tunes anywhere in style. Built-in Bluetooth Lights and water will dance to the beat of your favorite music Built-in amplifier Hi-fidelity stereo Compatible with laptop, MP3, smartphone, Android tablet, iPad, iPhone Color: Multicolored LED lights, black base Model: SC-1124 Included items: Speakers, power adapter, product info Dimensions: 9.5 inches high x 6.5 inches wide x 4.25 inches deep Weight: 1.5 pounds see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa S.
Amazing speakers! The sound on these things are amazing and for a great price! I was originally going to get some cheapie small speakers but when I saw this I was really intrigued. I purchased them at Bed, Bath & Beyond and I'm so glad I did!
Alice L.
Great speakers! They are super loud. I loved them! But after a while mine stopped working :( it was probably because they fell but they were great!!
Bethany P.
My brother owns one just like this, love the moving water , love the colors on it. Works pretty good in my opinion.
Sarah K.
Stanwood, WA
Amazingggggg speakers. I love them. Sound quality is really good. Colors are good. The bluetooth works well.
Samantha P.
Little Rock, AR
Really cool product fun for kids and adults. Not as loud as I had thought they would be but they are really cool.
Samantha R.
Good quality sound! Love that it is rechargable and doesn't use regular batteries. The water show is a super fun bonus!
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
I bought these for my boyfriend, and he loved it! The water/ colors jump based on the how loud the music is. Really great for hangouts, parties, or just chill get together. We have batteries, and we have had it since December. Perfect for gifts!