BY SUPERSONIC

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

BT Wireless Hdphones w Mic Blk see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Osdelys G.
miami
I am extremely impressed with this headset. I bought it as a substitute for my LG Bluetooth until I could get another. Once I received this one I ended up loving it much better. The battery life was another surprise, it holds up for a long time. I did have a small issue, but Dylan was spot on with excellent customer service and my issue was quickly resolved. I will definitely be a repeat customer.