BY SUPERSMILE #75 in Teeth Whiteners

Whitens, freshens, strengthens and protects. It removes surface stains such as coffee, tea, tobacco, red wine and other stains. Contains fluoride to aid in cavity prevention. Tangy Mandarin Mint Flavor. Whitening Toothpaste, Mandarin Mint. see more...

• How well is this recommended to whitened your teeth. I need somet...1 Answers
  • Does it whiten teeth like it says?1 Answers
  • Can you find this at Walgreens and other drug stores?2 Answers
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Supersmile when I want to whiten my teeth. Have repurchased repeatedly for past 10 years or so. Used to purchase at Sephora, but now can purchase the drugstore. It works very well and with no harsh sensitivity to my receding gums. Supersmile is my go-to whitening toothpaste.
Stacy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this professional-grade whitening toothpaste. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it. It's a must for keeping stains away, especially if you drink coffee and/or red wine. I've noticed that after consistently using this, it has lifted surface stains and my smile is much brighter.
Lauren P.
Aledo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally keep a tube of this on hand and love it. It really does whiten safely and quickly. Makes mouth feel so clean afterwards too. I don't use daily because of price but I use at least three times a week in addition to my cheaper toothpaste and it still
Totally helps keep my teeth white.
Anne A.
It's a good tasting toothpaste designed by the doctor himself. It came with several Super smile toothbrushes from QVC. Great for whitening and not too rough on your teeth. Quite a few celebrities use it which made me try it
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this in the icy mint and it made my mouth feel super clean and fresh. If you don't like strong mint flavor this isn't for you. It didn't whiten my teeth much though.
Aysha R.
Lawrence , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Results show in about a week or two depending on what you eat/drink along with how often you brush your teeth in general. Overall, effective and minty!
Brandy F.
806 11th st Ne, East wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok product takes a while for you teeth to get white. I don't know where I bought it! Takes to long to get the results that I wanted
Evie C.
White Bluff, TN
I would love to try the whitening toothpaste
I heard great reviews! And a wonderful product
O G.
Tampa, FL
This whitening toothpaste is my favorite it works really good on getting stains off teeth
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had my teeth professionally whited at my dentist office, they provided me with these two tooth pastes and mouth wash also. I definitely recommend this product! You see results after just a day of use. It may be a little expensive, but it is definitely worth the cost!
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Does it work?
Katherine J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you find this at Walgreens and other drug stores?
Waleska T.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it whiten teeth like it says?
erica g.
San Fernando, CA
How well is this recommended to whitened your teeth. I need something that really delivers what I need.