BY SUPERSMILE #75 in Teeth Whiteners

Whitens, freshens, strengthens and protects. It removes surface stains such as coffee, tea, tobacco, red wine and other stains. Contains fluoride to aid in cavity prevention. Tangy Mandarin Mint Flavor. Whitening Toothpaste, Mandarin Mint. see more...

• How well is this recommended to whitened your teeth. I need somet...1 Answers
  • Does it whiten teeth like it says?1 Answers
  • Can you find this at Walgreens and other drug stores?2 Answers
Maxie M.
Maxie M.
... not so great toothpaste. I have been using Supersmile for a little over a year now, brushing twice a day, flossing, and rinsing as well. Within the first month of use, I noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth, and my mouth certainly felt clean; a year later, my teeth couldn't look any whiter without using professional whitening methods, but I still developed cavities.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
A friend had this toothpaste at her house while I was staying with her so I gave it a try.... I LOVED IT! When I got home I went and bought it. I think it is effective and it really works. It is a bit pricey compared to your generic toothpaste but I think that it gets a nice deep clean and over time I believe it has whitened my teeth for sure. I highly recommend.
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finger up, I love this product for the care and whitening my teeth, I've tried and if it is true, I see whiter, but be very consistent and applied continuously this product is not like going to the dentist what must have patience, which is very true it is that if you go to the dentist is perfect for keeping the tone of your teeth. Test it! I love!
Maika E.
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
I used this when I went for a sleepover to my friend's house (I forgot my own toothpaste XD) and I absolutely loved it. I actually got it from my friend because she had other toothpastes, and I have been using it often since then. I am satisfied with how much my teeth looks whiter now. Perfect before a big party/ceremony.
yesenia d.
yesenia d.
Pomona, CA
I love this toothpaste, it gave me the white smile I have today. The scent and taste is not harsh like others such as colgate. It has a lot of product and it has lasted me a long time. I bought mine online at target and I am happy with it and whats its done for my smile
Tiarra M.
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was fair in my opinion. I have tried better. I do not use very often. It can be effective but not as good as other products. It does not leave my teeth as white as i want them to be, but over time it makes a difference. I was fairly satisfied.
SUMMER H.
SUMMER H.
Rayville, LA
Although a bit gritty for my liking, I thought this product did the job. Have received two of these as samples and was grateful for them. Because of the price, I probably would never purchase them for myself, but can't pass up a great sample like this one!
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.
This toothpaste is very good. It cleans your teeth while whitening them at the same time. I picked this up at my local Walmart and it most definitely meet my expectations. I would highly recommend d this product to others.
Jesse H.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Supersmile toothpaste is amazing! It whitened my teeth the very first use. I continue to use it. I purchased it at a salon and spa. It's helps to have the special toothbrush. I couldn't be nor pleased with this product!
Heather
Heather
The Supersmile whitening toothpaste gets the job done. It taste fresh and helps to whiten your teeth with regular use. The price is a bit high and the whitening time takes longer than other brands, but it does work.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Can you find this at Walgreens and other drug stores?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Does it work?
erica g.
erica g.
San Fernando, CA
How well is this recommended to whitened your teeth. I need something that really delivers what I need.
Waleska T.
Waleska T.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it whiten teeth like it says?