BY SUPERSMILE

Whitens, freshens, strengthens and protects. It removes surface stains such as coffee, tea, tobacco, red wine and other stains. Contains fluoride to aid in cavity prevention. Tangy Mandarin Mint Flavor. Whitening Toothpaste, Mandarin Mint. see more...

• How well is this recommended to whitened your teeth. I ne...1 Answers
  • Does it whiten teeth like it says?1 Answers
  • Can you find this at Walgreens and other drug stores?2 Answers
Stacy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this professional-grade whitening toothpaste. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it. It's a must for keeping stains away, especially if you drink coffee and/or red wine. I've noticed that after consistently using this, it has lifted surface stains and my smile is much brighter.
Marioly M.
S Hackensack, NJ
Have been using this product several years, and even though it's on the expensive side, it's well worth the money for the quality of the product. My dentist couldn't believe that a toothpaste was that effective at stain removal and cavity protection!! One tube lasts a long time and I use just a pea size amount as directed on a DRY round tip electric toothbrush. Hope they never discontinue this product!
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
I used this when I went for a sleepover to my friend's house (I forgot my own toothpaste XD) and I absolutely loved it. I actually got it from my friend because she had other toothpastes, and I have been using it often since then. I am satisfied with how much my teeth looks whiter now. Perfect before a big party/ceremony.
Lauren P.
Aledo, TX
I personally keep a tube of this on hand and love it. It really does whiten safely and quickly. Makes mouth feel so clean afterwards too. I don't use daily because of price but I use at least three times a week in addition to my cheaper toothpaste and it still
Totally helps keep my teeth white.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I love Supersmile when I want to whiten my teeth. Have repurchased repeatedly for past 10 years or so. Used to purchase at Sephora, but now can purchase the drugstore. It works very well and with no harsh sensitivity to my receding gums. Supersmile is my go-to whitening toothpaste.
Anne A.
It's a good tasting toothpaste designed by the doctor himself. It came with several Super smile toothbrushes from QVC. Great for whitening and not too rough on your teeth. Quite a few celebrities use it which made me try it
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
I use this after my dentist recommended it to me and it does get the job done my teeth are white as I can get them for now but it does say something when I am out of this product so it does get used up fast around here.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had this in the icy mint and it made my mouth feel super clean and fresh. If you don't like strong mint flavor this isn't for you. It didn't whiten my teeth much though.
Danyale H.
Otway, OH
I use this product everyday. I have gotten many, many compliments on how amazing my teeth look and I have both Supersmile and my dentist to thank for that. I use this toothpaste as well as whitening kits. The funniest thing is, I had to have a filling done and when my dentist tried to match the filing to my tooth, he was stunned because my teeth were whither than his whitest fillings. I, of course, was proud, although I would have rather not needed a filling. My point here is, this product has definitely worked well for me.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
A friend had this toothpaste at her house while I was staying with her so I gave it a try.... I LOVED IT! When I got home I went and bought it. I think it is effective and it really works. It is a bit pricey compared to your generic toothpaste but I think that it gets a nice deep clean and over time I believe it has whitened my teeth for sure. I highly recommend.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Does it work?
Katherine J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Can you find this at Walgreens and other drug stores?
Waleska T.
Orlando, FL
Does it whiten teeth like it says?
erica g.
San Fernando, CA
How well is this recommended to whitened your teeth. I need something that really delivers what I need.