BY SUPERSMILE #76 in Teeth Whiteners

Dramatic Results without Sensitivitybr This is Intelligent Smile Care 8 Professional Activating Rods: Preps teeth for enhanced whitening. 2 Professional Whitening System: Toothpaste plus Accelerator Formulated with Calprox Fluoride Professional Whitening Systembr Use in place of your regular oral care routine. Just brush and whiten for minutes twice per day. The Toothpaste and Accelerator combination of calcium and phosphates rebuilds and strengthens enamel. No chance of over-bleaching. Calprox in the Toothpaste removes surfaces stains. 2 The addition of the Accelerator whitens deep set stains. 3 Restores dental restorations to their original whiteness. 4 Maintains professionally whitened teeth. 5 Freshens breath and kills germs. 6 Strengthens enamel. 7 Prevents cavities with Fluoride. Activating Rods. Now with an Extra Whitening Boostbr Supersmile Pr see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shelby S.
My favorite teeth whitener so far!!! It lifted my color about two shades lighter and that's the best results I've gotten from any teeth whitener mind you I have a bad coffee habit that seems to never wash off my teeeth no matter how much scrubbing or whitening I do... but this thing worked!!! I'm totally impressed and 10/0 would recommend!!!
Mikayla E.
Perryville, MD
This kit is perfect for keeping your teeth clean and makes them whiter than you would expect. You will feel more confident than ever. I bought this kit online. It's very effective and makes your teeth very white you will get satisfaction with it like me.
Lucy J.
Plano, TX
I love this product, every time is on TSV, I order a new kit, this is a healthy alternative to drugstore whitening system that has chemical on. Very effective you will see on the first use and the flavor is amazing
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow!!! Move over Dr Dan, my dentist has officially lost my business when it comes to whitening! !! Supersmile is out of this world AMAZING! My husband that barely notices anything complimented me the very first time I used it!!! I have been stopped at malls, supermarkets, and the movies to be asked how my teeth are so white, and if they are fake lol this whitening kit by Supersmile is A MUSTHAVE!😀💋😍💖
Jennifer P.
Brooklyn, NY
If you are looking to whiten your teeth quickly and safely this is the system to use! At first I was a little skeptical with the two part toothpaste application but once I got over it this was a dream. The whitening rods that are included are the perfect addition to take it above and beyond. My teeth have never looked better and the system kit is an amazing value! Will definitely be repurchasing in the future :)
Jillian F.
East Greenbush, NY
This system is by far the greatest products I've known to get my teeth whiter! It by far met my expectations and was very effective. This was given to me as a gift but the best gift I have received in a long time and I will definitely go out and buy for sure once it's out!
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
Now this has a couple of steps to it but trust me guys it's 100% worth it. If you smoke, drink coffee, or just want whiter bright smile. This is your new lover! You will have a beautiful relationship and you will wonder how you ever got along without each other
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This whitiening system in my opinion works faster and more effectively than any other whitening kits that I have tried. The best part about this product is the fact that you truly feel like you are getting the best value for your dollar. Love this product
Timothy J.
A friend referred this brand to me and i purchased it i was very happy with the results from the kit i got. I will be looking to purchase the toothpaste from this brand because i was very happy with the KIT i got. I did see a difference with using this KIT
Brooke B.
Mckinney, TX
I bought this for myself one Christmas and it has lasted me so long!!! I use it for when I have a photo shoot or if I'll be on camera a few days ahead. It's really a fabulous whitening system!! If you have the money BUY IT!
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
Does this work good
Joshua B.
How easy is this product to use?
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this ok for those with sensitive teeth? Crest white strips are too strong for me. How does this compare?
Sara H.
Waco, TX
Does this make your teeth ultra sensitive? If so, how often did you use it?