BY SUPERSMILE #87 in Teeth Whiteners

Recommended by dentists as an ideal professional maintenance for bleached or whitened teeth. Specially designed to bring out the ultimate natural whiteness of your teeth Maintenance kit contains: Professional whitening toothpaste - 4.2 ounce tube and 1.75 ounce tube All you need is a pearl-size dab on a dry brush - watch coffee, tea, tobacco, stubborn food stains and plaque disappear instantly.  Your teeth will feel silky smooth and your breath will be alluringly fresh.  Patented formula - contains Calprox® to whiten, baking soda for fresher breath and healthier gums and ADA recommended fluoride to prevent cavities. In-between mouthrinse - 24 packets Patented to dissolve plaque and odor causing bacteria.  For use after meals, before dates, meetings, when traveling, or when it s inconvenient to brush.  Just add tap water into the packet/cup, swirl a see more...

L T.
Wauwatosa, WI
This stuff really works. Big time. I'm always skeptical of whitening products, but this one actually came through for me. Most importantly, it didn't cause ANY sensitivity, which I have certainly experienced with other formulas (both professional and over the counter)
Julie B.
Washington, UT
Easy to use and easy to clean up. Not really fond of the taste but it is very effective. Being in a sales position people judge me by my smile. I use this weekly to maintain my pearly whites.

Wilbelys Y.
I love, I love, I love this. I was consistent and followed the instructions and I have gone great. Could i get better Yes, like any product but for me it is just perfect.
Bri’Anna B.
Charleston, WV
I personally didn't fill like this system whiten my teeth very well at all. I used the whiten toothpaste and mouth wash daily and the full system monthly. After a couple of months I only notice about one shade whiter. Definitely way better whitening systems out there.
Yaneyri G.
Miami , FL
seré sincera no confió mucho en los tratamientos para blanquear los dientes porque me he llevado unas cuantas decepciones, este apenas es mi primera experiencia con el superquick y no puedo decir que me funciona tendría que esperar a ver un mes o algo
Marcela S.
Navasota, TX
The Supersmile Superquick Whitening System works, but consistency is key! You have to use it more than one time to see results. I would recommend it to anyone that is willing to invest some time in their teeth whitening. It is reasonably priced.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
I have used several different whitening systems and SuperSmile is hands down my favorite!! I could tell a HUGE difference after the first use! I absolutely love SuperSmile and will continue to purchase and recommend to anyone wanting white teeth
Liz M.
Williston Pk, NY
This was the first experience I had with teeth whitening. I guess I didn't really know what to expect but the taste and pain of the whitening formula in my teeth and gums has definitely deterred me from continuing to use this product. Is like to try crest white strips based on friends recommendations.
Lisa P.
Delray Beach, FL
Excellent product and it works. You have to give it a good month i would say to really See the effects as its not immediate, but its a great at home alternative to whitening. It also doesn't cause sensitivity like some other products due because its gradual
Before using this product I was very insecure about my teeth no product I have used before gave me the same white shine as this one does I would recommend this product to anyone who struggles with whitening teeth