BY SUPERSMILE

Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste and Professional Whitening Accelerator (Icy Mint) Free of Parabens, Silica, Sulfates, Dye, Gluten and Animal by-products. Icy Mint And Whitening Accelerator Size: Original Mint 4.2 oz /119 g Whitening... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
I would not buy to use for whitening, especially if you have sensitive teeth. Every time I would use my teeth would be in a lot of pain and I felt like it didn’t even get my teeth that white.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this whitening system in a kit and have sense come to love it and bought more of it. It worked great, and made my smile so much whiter. My teeth are also somewhat sensitive and I didn't have any problem with this system. I would definitely recommend it to everyone wanting to achieve a whiter smile.
Desha' M.
Saucier, MS
I can't wait to get back to using this duo! This is the only whitening toothpaste I've ever found that actually whitens your teeth!