BY SUPERSMILE #78 in Teeth Whiteners

Icy Mint Contains fluoride. With Calprox® Our Professional Whitening Toothpaste incorporates the break-through science of Calprox®, our proprietary form of Calcium Peroxide that is incapsulated with baking soda and 16 other ingredients to provide safe and superior whitening. Whitens:   Calprox® safely lifts surface stains such as coffee, tea, tobacco, red wine and other stains without harsh abrasives or the risk of sensitivity. Maintains and enhances the vibrancy of professionally bleached teeth. Restores bonding, caps, veneers and dentures to their original whiteness. Freshens:   Sodium Bicarbonate provides long-lasting germicidal protection for fresher breath. Strengthens:  The combination of calcium and phosphates re-mineralizes tooth enamel. Protects:   Fights against cavities with fluoride. Safely :  Whitens without harsh abrasive see more...

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great toothpaste for getting a super clean feel to your teeth and your mouth. Over time, it seemed to get rid of stains accumulated from drinking dark drinks (coffee, soda, wine) and ultimately it made my teeth look a good bit whiter. I would recommend giving this a try, especially if you're super sensitive to the typical whitening kits like I am.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite whiting toothpaste. Safe enough to use everyday, and doesn't make your teeth upset and sting. The flavors are yummy. They really work well, after two good teeth brushings my teeth already look better. I love how i can control how much product goes on my toothbrush as well.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
I just love this super smile toothpaste. It is very affordable. Easily to find at your local drug store. The taste is very pleasant and it's fast acting. You will get several shades lighter after one use. If used on a regular basis you will keep your smile nice and bright. I recommend it
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this toothpaste. It keeps my teeth looking pearly and helps them keep there shine. I believe it works better than any whitening toothpaste on the market. Its a good whitening solution that fits in a crazy schedule. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Wen H.
Wen H.
Cambridge, VT
This is the second time I've purchased the supersmile set. It makes such a difference in the whiteness of my teeth after just one use, it's amazing. I don't use it every day because I don't need to. I always use it before going out to a special event.
shawn T.
shawn T.
While I liked this toothpaste it didn't give me the whiteness I wanted for my teeth. It took about 2 weeks to notice a difference but I have to take into account I drink coffee everyday. I brought online. I don't know if I will but this product again.
Annie H.
Annie H.
I love this! I got it as a gift from my boyfriend cause I'm always looking for ways to improve my smile. I literally saw a change in the color of my teeth in a few days. Easy to use and I was overall extremely satisfied.
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this whitening toothpaste. It taste great and easy to find at most stores. I use this tooth paste about 3 times a week. All pros on my end no cons. Love this product and highly recommend.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Sample sizes for this lasted about 10 days and saw lightening to a similar effect as whitening strips. I might decide to get this instead of strips next time I whiten which is just 2-3 x a year
Carley P.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Works almost as well as crest whitening! I alternate between this product and crest each time I have to purchase. Does a great Job and isn't harsh on my teeth at all. No sensitivity!