BY SUPERSMILE

Icy Mint Contains fluoride. With Calprox® Our Professional Whitening Toothpaste incorporates the break-through science of Calprox®, our proprietary form of Calcium Peroxide that is incapsulated with baking soda and 16 other ingredients to provide safe and superior whitening. Whitens:   Calprox® safely lifts surface stains such as coffee, tea, tobacco, red wine and other stains without harsh abrasives or the risk of sensitivity. Maintains and enhances the vibrancy of professionally bleached teeth. Restores bonding, caps, veneers and dentures to their original whiteness. Freshens:   Sodium Bicarbonate provides long-lasting germicidal protection for fresher breath. Strengthens:  The combination of calcium and phosphates re-mineralizes tooth enamel. Protects:   Fights against cavities with fluoride. Safely :  Whitens without harsh abrasive see more...

Jena C.
This is one of my favourite toothpastes especially the green apple flavour. I’m not a fan of minty and this is perfect! These products also do not contain silica so they’re nonabrasive and don’t damage the tooth enamel while whitening.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste, 4.2 oz more...
Wow! I'm really impressed with this Supersmile professional whitening toothpaste. I've been using this toothpaste about a month now and not only can I see a difference but I've had others notice and had many compliments on how pretty my smile was since I started using this toothpaste. I would very highly recommend this to anyone looking to whiten their teeth at home easily and painlessly and effortlessly.
Monica C.
Decatur, MS
I have used this product for years!! It really works, I have extremely sensitive teeth but this toothpaste with the accelerator does not bother me at all. I love how it whitens through bonded teeth as well. I continue to repurchase over and over again!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
I've been using Supersmile intermittently with my regular toothpaste (Sensodyne repair & protect + whitening) and have noticed dramatic results with this paste over other whitening pastes. The only drawback--if you have sensitive teeth, this toothpaste will only cause further irritation. That is why Supersmile is not my primary toothpaste, but rather one I use once each day. Sensodyne still remains my primary toothpaste as it combats sensitivity in a way that Supersmile does not. My vote: If you don't have sensitive teeth and want to whiten your smile, try this product.
Jennifer D.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great toothpaste for getting a super clean feel to your teeth and your mouth. Over time, it seemed to get rid of stains accumulated from drinking dark drinks (coffee, soda, wine) and ultimately it made my teeth look a good bit whiter. I would recommend giving this a try, especially if you're super sensitive to the typical whitening kits like I am.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
This is my favorite whiting toothpaste. Safe enough to use everyday, and doesn't make your teeth upset and sting. The flavors are yummy. They really work well, after two good teeth brushings my teeth already look better. I love how i can control how much product goes on my toothbrush as well.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I am a big fan of the entire supersmile line and the science behind it. I like that it focuses on lifting stains versus removing them with abrasion which can damage enamel. This line helps to protect your teeth which is SO important. This is a great product for those with sensitivity and is super easy to use. The only thing you have to get used to is brushing with it dry
Kendall B.
I love this toothpaste. It keeps my teeth looking pearly and helps them keep there shine. I believe it works better than any whitening toothpaste on the market. Its a good whitening solution that fits in a crazy schedule. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Annie H.
Review for: 5 Flavors more...
I love this! I got it as a gift from my boyfriend cause I'm always looking for ways to improve my smile. I literally saw a change in the color of my teeth in a few days. Easy to use and I was overall extremely satisfied.