Supersmile Professional Whitening System uploaded by Brittany S.Supersmile Professional Whitening System uploaded by Liz B.Supersmile Professional Whitening System uploaded by Sarah G.

BY SUPERSMILE #72 in Teeth Whiteners

Accelerator Kit. Professional Whitening System, Complete Oral Care  contains everything you need, except a toothbrush. For sparkling white teeth without messy trays. Kit contains : Accelerator-1.5 oz/ 43g. Toothpaste-1.75 oz/ 50g. The supersmile® Story: supersmile® superquick was invented by Dr. Irwin Smigel-the acknowledged father of aesthetic dentistry and President of the American Society for Dental Aesthetics. As a new cult hit among such diverse types as Calvin Klein, Danny Aiello, Ivana Trump, Johnny Depp, Gloria Steinem, Jimmy Fallon, Diane von Furstenberg, Jerry Vale, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, supersmile® is the #1 choice among celebrities, supermodels and jet setters worldwide. His patented oral care system contains Calprox®, which dissolves the "protein pellicle" , baking soda to freshen breath and maintain healthy gums and ADA see more...

Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
Review for: Large more...
I just picked this up recently at Ulta and so far I’m loving it; it’s been about a week and a half and I can see the whitening of my teeth already! I’m going to further review this product once I’ve used it longer but as far as taste and fresh feeling it’s gets a 10!
Christina R.
Toms Brook, VA
Review for: Large more...
I have been using this for about 2 weeks. I feel like my teeth look whiter! They definitely feel cleaner. The instruction say to use on a dry toothbrush which I think does make a difference!!
Sarah B.
College Station, TX
Review for: Large more...
I have used quite a few teeth whitening products and I really love this toothpaste. I noticed results so quickly I was shocked. It tastes good, and doesn't have an overpowering toothpaste taste which I like a lot.
Dee H.
Brookline, MA
I absolutely love the Supersmile whitening system. I have been using this product for about 2 years (before it was on QVC and in beauty stores). I love it! I am a huge coffee drinker (mostly at work-I work night shifts), and love a good red wine with dinner. This toothpaste combo takes care of all those pesky stains left from my day to day routine as well as has helped lift older more stubborn stains from the days before I discovered this whitening system. I highly recommend it. I do however have a hard time remembering to put the product on a 'dry' toothbrush. Sometimes I'm too asleep in the morning and forget that small detail. Works great! Definitely try it!
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
After reading many rave reviews about this system, I was happy to receive a smaller size in my Beauty Fix Box in June. I feel as though this is functional as a toothpaste, and I feel like I do notice some whitening effects but not as intensely as I imagined I would based on what I had read. I feel as though this does more to remove light surface stains and prevent further staining than it does to really get down deep and lift the stains down further. I didn’t experience any sensitivity using this product, so that was definitely a major plus. I will not be using this product in the future, mostly due the the hefty price tag for (in my opinion) mediocre results. But all in all, if you don’t mind the price, it’s worth a go!
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
Review for: Small more...
I got this as a sample in my beauty fix box and I loved it! The only problem is that I didn't get the usual minty fresh feeling in my mouth like I do with regular toothpaste . I struggle with coffee stains on my teeth so whatever can help me I try! I got most of the stains off which was really nice!
Liz B.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Everyone in my family swears by this! The first time you use these two pastes together you can see an imediate difference! Definitely whitens and makes teeth look amazing! Better than any other whitening products I've ever used
Lori B.
Brandywine
I love the simplicity that Supersmile offers & it doesn't require those strips.  You put a pea-size amount of the toothpaste along with a pea-size amount of the tooth whitening accelerator then just brush as you normally do.  I find that QVC offers the best pricing.  I've been using it for over 20 years & everyone admires my very white teeth.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
I can't began to tell you how much I love the Supersmile Professional Whitening System. I received the Whitening Toothpaste, the Activating Gel and the Specially angled Whitening Toothbrush in my kit. I put the activavating gel on the toothpaste as directed and brushed for two minutes per the instructions. I swear it brightened my teeth 3 shades the first time I brushed. It even took coffee and Blueberry stains off my veneers and crowns. I started receiving compliments after the first week of using the Supersmile Professional Whitening System. I never received these types of comments in a year of using a whitening system from my dentist. The whitening system from the dentist was a messy gel and tray system that took a half hour of my time every time I wanted to whiten. By contrast the Supersmile took two minutes and my experience was that it was much more effective and much less expensive. I wish I could put a before and after shot up here. You would surely see the difference. My teeth are so white now that I can wear any shade of Red with confidence. I highly recommend the Supersmile Professional whitening system to anyone who wants to brighten and whiten their smile.
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
Whitens better than my regular toothpaste but I don't see a huge difference. It's gentle which I like. Doesn't hurt my gums like stronger brands. It does seem to work though. I would probably recommend.