Supersmile Professional Whitening Gum

Created by Dr. Irwin Smigel, World-Renowned Father of Aesthetic Dentistry Safe and effective Supersmile Professional Whitening Gum is a delicious all-natural chewing gum that whitens your teeth and freshens your breath.  It contains Xylitol® ~ the natural cavity inhibitor preferred by dental professionals. All natural Sugar-free Supersmile Professional Whitening Gum with Calprox® quickly and effectively whitens teeth, freshens breath, promotes healthier gums and removes superficial surface stains with every use.  And Supersmile Professional Whitening Gum is sweetened with Xylitol® the natural cavity inhibitor preferred by dental professionals. Sugar Free Sweetened with Xylitol Cleans Whitens

Does this really freshen your breath? it is supposed to be gum?
Start your review of Supersmile Professional Whitening Gum!
Bobbie M.
Cape Coral , FL
I love this because it makes my teeth are white in an instant. The taste is actually very good, and it has a very long lasting effect. It makes my breath smell minty fresh and if I could have several of these I would. A must have!
Fatima M.
Concord, CA
Great product for my very sensitive teeth, strengthened my teeth and gums and made them look better
Kaylee P.
Winfield, AL
I love to use this.helps keep my gum white and makes me feel refreshed. I use it 2 times a week
Beth A.
Daleville, VA
This gum is similar to Trident White or Orbit White, but but without artificial sweeteners. It is fresh tasting and helps whiten teeth and freshen breath. I chew after coffee or a meal. Also, the more you chew (along with other whitening products) the better the results. The individually wrapped packages of two gum pieces are very handy. Would recommend to others.
Olivia J.
Jerseyville, IL
As far as teeth whitening goes this is about as close as you can get to professional. As a coffee, tea, and acidic fruit lover, my teeth are pretty yellow and I find that after using this whitening gum they're a lot better.
janyse M.
I recently quit smoking, so of course my teeth aren't the brightest. After two weeks of this product I've seen a difference !
Ashley G.
Hemet, CA
I love this product because it doesn't do anything or damage your gum I love to use it a lot
Payton J.
Sherwood , OH
It didn't work that well for me personally I would be willing to try this again see if it helped improve it or nkt
Madeline B.
It's sooo good but can be a bit to gummy and feels wierd but overall great product since it makes your teeth so nice and white
Keri F.
Starke, FL
I only tried this a few times kts differentthan the whiting stuff I'm used too but it seemed to work pretty good and didn't have a bad feel or taste. But its a little pricey for my taste.