BY SUPERSMILE #88 in Teeth Whiteners

Created by Dr. Irwin Smigel, World-Renowned Father of Aesthetic Dentistry Safe and effective Supersmile Professional Whitening Gum is a delicious all-natural chewing gum that whitens your teeth and freshens your breath.  It contains Xylitol® ~ the natural cavity inhibitor preferred by dental professionals. All natural Sugar-free Supersmile Professional Whitening Gum with Calprox® quickly and effectively whitens teeth, freshens breath, promotes healthier gums and removes superficial surface stains with every use.  And Supersmile Professional Whitening Gum is sweetened with Xylitol® the natural cavity inhibitor preferred by dental professionals. Sugar Free Sweetened with Xylitol Cleans Whitens see more...

• Does this really freshen your breath? it is supposed to b...1 Answers
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
This gum is similar to Trident White or Orbit White, but but without artificial sweeteners. It is fresh tasting and helps whiten teeth and freshen breath. I chew after coffee or a meal. Also, the more you chew (along with other whitening products) the better the results. The individually wrapped packages of two gum pieces are very handy. Would recommend to others.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Lindsay H.
I received a pack of this gum free with an online order.
this is an ok chewing gum. but i wouldn't go out of my way to spend the money on this. as a chewing gum, I'd rather have a ton of chicklets for the same price. the flavor is great when you first bite into it but it dissipates fairly quick. after about 10 minutes, it's gross, and I'm done. my breath isn't that much fresher. on the aspect of this being a dental hygiene product, it's only ok. xylitol is indeed better for your teeth than gum containing sugar. the whitening aspect is pretty negligible. just like whitening toothpastes, it only removes surface stains and is more effective with prolonged use.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
This is great for maintaining what you already may have brighten/whiten. The taste-not long lasting, but similar to other small tablet type gums in lasting power. I think these are great if like me you were getting married at the time, had a professional whitening or cleaning and you want to keep it that way for a while, whether its for pictures or that day, honeymoon. I found it Great for maintenance, even now almost 9 yrs later. I am obsesses with bright teeth :)I recommend it.
Aimeeh L.
When it comes to my teeth, I am particular and conscious about it. I think teeth should be taken care of that is why I am willing to invest on it. Teeth can be easily noticed with a smile, so I want it to look white. I tried the laser white with a dentist, and it takes time with some pain in the process. The result was good; but if you want a quick, average outcome this one can give you a temporary do! The whitening it gives though is not outstanding.
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
Great for whitening teeth i like super smile products it does somewhat makes your teeth 3 shades whiter with constant use i bough it online its good price and i will recommend to any body looking for professional whitening products
Olivia J.
Jerseyville, IL
As far as teeth whitening goes this is about as close as you can get to professional. As a coffee, tea, and acidic fruit lover, my teeth are pretty yellow and I find that after using this whitening gum they're a lot better.
Bobbie M.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this because it makes my teeth are white in an instant. The taste is actually very good, and it has a very long lasting effect. It makes my breath smell minty fresh and if I could have several of these I would. A must have!
Keri F.
Starke, FL
I only tried this a few times kts differentthan the whiting stuff I'm used too but it seemed to work pretty good and didn't have a bad feel or taste. But its a little pricey for my taste.
Claudia M.
My mom recommended the Supersmile system to me and bought me my first set. I've been a fan ever since. If you like the mild taste of the toothpaste then the gum will be worthwhile. I think it's better to buy it in the bulkier packages and on sale when you can.
Sheila J.
Does this really freshen your breath? it is supposed to be gum?