BY SUPERSMILE #80 in Teeth Whiteners

Designed to be used in conjunction with the Supersmile Professional Whitening System for enhanced whitening results. The synergy between the rods and the Whitening System safely accelerates the whitening process.  Professional Activating Rods. see more...

• Is this ok for those with sensitive teeth? Crest white strips are...1 Answers
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This product came with my tooth paste I had bought from them. It was my first time trying out something like this. I liked the concept of it, and it seemed to really help with whitening my teeth. Although it did make my teeth a little bit sensitive. Which is sometimes normal for any whitening product. I wish there was more sticks in the box though.
Tessa M.
Have used this product. My teeth became incredible white. I do not like clubs- so I discontinued my membership. The product was expensive. I did find it effective, but I like to buy as I go and not be committed to a long term agreement.
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
I got this as a gift a few years back and I definitely liked it. I'm not sure of the price of it so I'm not sure if it's expensive, otherwise I would probably repurchase. It worked very well while I was using it! Definitely made a difference
Deb K.
I didn't like these at all. While I'm a huge advocate for the toothpaste and activator, these rods were a huge disappointment. I saw no improvement whatsoever and found them to be a waste of time and money.
Gabriela N.
I've used these teeth whitening rods for several years and they are quite effective for home use. Following directions and using with the other products (There is a pre-rinse, whitening gel and toothpaste) consistently over several days (like before bedtime when you won't be eating or drinking anything afterward), you get a nice improvement in teeth whitening - and without the sensitivity often experienced with the "light" kits. It is a natural whitening and not a 'glow in the dark' brightening, so you look good!! The rinse, gel and paste can be used daily and are great for keeping teeth clean and bright....and I use the rods monthly...or before a special event! My dental checkups are very good!
Jamie B.
I LOVE Supersmile!!! I haven't found a product of theirs yet, not one single product, that I am not in love with!! This stuff really works! It whitens teeth, makes your mouth feel clean, and keeps teeth and gums healthy.
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
Pretty amazing! I absolutely love this product. I have super sensitive teeth and this product didn't hurt me one tiny bit. It really does help whiten your teeth and not allow you to have sensitivity.
Suzie O.
Review for: Supersmile Professional Activating Rods, 12 ea more...
These rods are the perfect travel items. I love to throw this babies in my bag and when I need to freshen up my smile, I brush and pull this out and use on my teeth. It really does work! You will see a difference in just one use. I have these at work at home and in my bag.
Peggy L W.
Belton, TX
Review for: Supersmile Professional Activating Rods, 12 ea more...
They are easy to use and affordable, it gives you faster results and it is soft on your mouth I love this product and I will keep purchasing the product. compared to other is fast acting and taste great. Can not go wrong with the product I will keep on buying!!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Works okay, decent price. Great for in between maintenance for whitening. I recommend using a whitening toothpaste and rinse to help with overall whitening :) I get mine at Ulta! Kind of messy
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Is this ok for those with sensitive teeth? Crest white strips are too strong for me. How does this compare?