SuperSeedz Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds Somewhat Spicy uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY SUPERSEEDZ

SuperSeedz® Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds Somewhat Spicy.

No shells.

Vegan.

Non-GMO. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Elizabeth C.
Wow! I'm loving these Somewhat Spicy Sunflower seeds. They have the nutty taste miss with cayenne pepper, but it's not hot like mouth on fire. It's spicy. It satisfies that savory craving in a healthy way. They are a bit pricey at 6.99, but I feel like I'm getting good quality. Thumbs up
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I have loved pumpkin seeds since I was little but they are such a pain in the butt to make on your own and you can only make them around Halloween when pumpkins are readily available. These ones are the best store bought seeds I have found. I love the hint of heat!
Tiffany R.
Mocksville , NC
Something about pumpkin seeds brings back memories of fall and my grandmother and I carving a pumpkin, then she would salvage what seeds she could and roast them. They were ALWAYS my favorite. These remind me of those times, super delicious !
Amy M.
You can't just have one!! These seeds are so delicious and nutritious! Once you open a bag it's hard not eat them all or share them! Grab them when they are on- sale -- you won't regret it! Healthier options/ healthier snacking!!!
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
I love pumpkin seeds as a snack, and usually make my own. However, if I can't find the plain seeds to start with, these are my backup. I think they have a good amount of spice
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
Man these things are so good. I love everything spicy. my eggs, my chips, my sandwiches. these are perfect because they have the right amount spice and once you open it you are normally stuck eating the whole bag!
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
My grandpa started eating pumpkin seeds as a natural remedy for reducing his prostate. Apparently it's working and it has been a life changer for him.
Molly C.
Greenville, IA
I love pumpkin seeds, but these were a little too spicy for me, even though the heat was a little more than I likes, the flavor was very good.
Brittany C.
Didn't enjoy the mix of pumpkin seeds and spiciness as much as I had hoped.Liked the idea but I may try out some other brands
Kirstin H.
I bought a big big bag of these at costco. They are very tasty. If you don't enjoy spicy though you won't like them.
Jessica J.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
The package looks a little small. Are these worth the price?
Skye G.
Le Roy, NY
What do they mean by somewhat spicy?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are they really spicy?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these products expensive?
Nicole H.
Sanford, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Where are these sold at?