BY SUPERSEEDZ

SuperSeedz® Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds Sea Salt.

No shells.

Vegan.

Non-GMO. see more...

Bailey S.
Eastvale, CA
I love these guys! They are super yummy as a snack when you are trying to eat healthier. They also have tons of protein which is also a huge plus. They dont taste like those other pumpkin seeds (Davids brand) and I love that the shell is already off, such a time saver. I have to re-buy these soon!
Barb E.
These are one of my go-to snacks! They're delicious and very addicting. I was given a sample at a food festival once and I was instantly hooked. Now that my local supermarket sells them I make sure to grab a couple bags each time I go in so that I am stocked up in case my cravings go on an overload (or a friend steals them from me lol). There's a lot of good stuff in these with very minimal bad so they make snacking a little better :)
Jordan W.
Winchester, VA
I love these seeds!!! The Somewhat Spicy variety is a favorite in our house. I take a whole-food approach to nutrition and love that these pumpkin seeds are packed with vitamins I personally have a hard time getting elsewhere like Iron and Magnesium. Believe me, these are worlds better than any I've tried roasting at home! They are a bit pricy but if you wait for them to go on sale you can get them 2/$6 at Giant. A great deal for a guilt-free snack!
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
The pumpkin seeds are super good, there are a lot of flavors to choose from. However they are pretty pricey in my opinion. I prefer to make my own and I think they compare to any other brand. They're good but so are really any brand.
Cristina M.
South gate, CA
I would love to try this flavor. I recently tried the spicy flavor and wasn't too fond of the taste. Hopefully Costco will carry this flavor soon.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
Pumpkins seeds are perfect for those who have intestinal problems. With a spash of sea salt these make for a wonderful and healthy nibble.
Nikki R.
Denver, CO
Really delicious and healthy snack. These don't stay around long in our house. Great for cooking also! Highly recommend.
Rhonda R.
Kimball, WV
I love these pumpkin seeds. The sea salt gives it great flavor too. I could eat the whole bagful by myself.Yummy
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
One word....yum! I love to eat these when I'm on the go. I love all sorts of food and these are just so good.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
The blue pumpkin threw me off a bit! But I love pumpkin seeds and they were just the right amount of salty!!
Ariana L.
Do these taste good? I'm very curious to try these.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
Where can you buy these im so eager to try them
Irene K.
Are these lightly salted or leave your tongue screaming?
Serena H.
Somers, MT
Are these and good? Is it light sea salt or regular sea salt?
Selena K.
My husband and I are in the search for good healthy snacks and he showed me these before I buy them I would like to know if these are worth the purchase?