BY SUPERPRETZEL

SuperPretzel® Softstix® Cheddar.
Cheese filled soft pretzel sticks.
Ready in seconds!
Fully backed. see more...

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This variety of SuperPretzels are a very tasty, quick convenient snack to eat and I love them!  I have not seen this sold anywhere recently in stores which is a shame because I use to buy these all the time.  This is a very good snack and I'd highly recommend this to anyone who likes soft pretzels.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
My family loves these. I like that the sodium is a lot lower than in other Pretzel snacks I've come across, especially for processed foods. They make a great little snack or side to an quick midday meal. The outer Pretzel gets crunchy while inside it stays soft. The cheese is not overflowing, it's not that much but enough to flavor the pretzel. Overall not too bad. But they don't give an even amount. Someone will either end up with one less, or one more.
Valriana G.
Me and my family and friends love these we just pop them in the microwave and they cook only in 50 seconds can you believe that. there a good after school snack or after work I love to eat them they taste so good.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I feel so guilty after eating these, but they're so good. I think the box comes with just enough for 4 people. There's plenty of cheese inside; they don't skimp.
Nicole N.
One of my favorite snacks! I'll admit I hide them behind less desirable items in my freezer so that nobody will eat them. The pretzel dough is so soft and chewy, there is ample cheese filling and the flavor is great. Also, they are ready in less than 2 minutes!
Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
Love this product. The soft super pretzel you love combines with a great cheddar cheese to make the perfect snack. It's a great snack food for football games or after school . My only complaint is sometimes the cheese seems a little oily but overall great product!
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
My guilty pleasure. I love these and can easily eat a box to myself. They are great on their own but I love dipping mine in mustard. Yum!!
Candice C.
I love these, they remind me of the ones the schwann's guy would deliver when I was a kid. They have a great flavor.
Emily B.
Mc Clure, OH
Wonderful snack! They are quick and easy to hear up. The only problem is that you do not get many in a box.
Sinthya C.
Sloatsburg
A little too cheesy but still a pretty good snack, wish it was salted and not just unsalted.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do they still sell these anywhere?  I haven't seen these in years and they were delicious