SuperPretzel Soft Pretzels Baked - 6 CT uploaded by Briana H.SuperPretzel Soft Pretzels Baked - 6 CT uploaded by Elise M.

BY SUPERPRETZEL

SuperPretzel® Soft Pretzels - 6 CT.
Ready in Seconds!
Salt Pak Included. see more...

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my favorite soft pretzel on the market and I always buy this when I'm at the local grocery store.  This is a very tasty snack and I highly prefer these over hard pretzels.  It only takes two minutes to prepare and I will continue to buy these and recommend this to anyone.
Sarah M.
These are the best soft pretzels! I love how easy they are! Growing up there was always a stand for these at my local BJ’s, so I always liked getting a box of these to take home !
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a loyal fan of these pretzels! We like to keep a box in the freezer for a quick snack. They cook quickly and evenly and can be jazzed up with whatever you like. I like to dip mine in cheese, mustard, caramel sauce, or icing.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
My husband and I absolutely love these they are so easy to make. Especially when you're in a hurry they don't take much time. And a great affordable price. And I will purchase again. I recommend to all pretzel lovers.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
These pretzels are delicious! I love how great they taste! Thy are a little salty but it's not too hard to remove the salt! I would definitely recommend! I would prefer these cause they're cheaper than getting a big one from the movies and whatnot!
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I just had these for the first time and I loved them! They were easy and quick to make. Lately I’ve been liking soft pretzels as appetizers at restaurants and now I can just have them at home. Highly recommend!
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
I have very few snack foods that I am a really loyal fan of, but Super Pretzel soft pretzels are one of them. They come with delicious pretzel salt to add to taste and at your discretion, and that's a cool feature. I wish the salt bag was resealable, though - I have thrown them out and spilled them once open a few times. Only takes 30 seconds to microwave for an authentic and classic snack. Careful with adding water before salting - if you use too much, it will kind of "pool" under the pretzel in the microwave, and you're left with a soggy treat. I pat water on now before microwaving, and that has worked much better. I see these BOGO at my grocery store pretty often, lately, too - which makes them even better. :)
Amanda H.
Sturtevant, WI
Nom, nom, nom.... and did I mention nom! I could eat soft pretzels all day and it's great to have these Superpretzel soft pretzels in my freezer so I can grab one any time I want! So easy that you can microwave if you're in a rush, or take a bit longer and crisp it up in the oven. These make my tummy happy :)
Luna B.
Love these with some cream cheese and nacho cheese from Tostitos. I can eat this instead of a meal even though I probably shouldn't. It's best to wet the pretzel even if you don't put the salt on it just because it makes it less rubbery.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I love these pretzels, they are super soft and they are really easy to heat up in the microwave. I love eating them plain or with some cheese. The only downside is that there's only 6 in a box!