SuperPretzel Soft Approx 25 Nuggets Pretzel Bites

by Superpretzel

Check out other delicious snacks from SuperPretzel®!

Do these need to be heated up in order for them to be soft????
I need cheese for my pretzels, what do you use to create your cheese dip?
Are these really really soft?
Start your review of SuperPretzel Soft Approx 25 Nuggets Pretzel Bites!
Hermitage, TN
Super Pretzel is a great brand and I absolutely love these things! The cheese filled ones are my favorite. They are a great snack for after work/school (sometimes I'll eat them as my dinner - oops!) and they are one of the best things to have out for cookouts or game day festivities.
I had these for lunch just today. I make them in my oven or in my air fryer. If you’re using the air fryer, be careful as they burn quickly! I enjoy them most dipped into some Tostitos queso, which I heat up first.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I have loved the Superpretzel brand since I was very young and the brand still lives up to its promise of soft tasty pretzels! These nuggets are easy to make and are even great made in the microwave. My daughter and I love these dipped in melted cream cheese or nacho cheese. My husband is obsessed with dipping the nuggets in yellow mustard. Best perk is they're only $1 at our local Dollar Tree!
Detroit, MI
These are sooo tasty! so soft and yummy! They're superb on their own but I like to eat them in 2 awesome variations. For the first recipe I bake 2 bags and melt a stick of butter, pour the butter over them, then measure and mix 1 cup of sugar and 2 tbs of cinnamon. I recommend to use some of the salt packs. Finally toss the pretzels in the cinnamon sugar mixture and Wow! For the 2nd recipe, I recommend dipping them in Gehl's stadium Nacho cheese sauce. Yummo!
Meriden, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my sons favorite snack. They are delicious. He eats them anytime of the day. They are always fresh. The oven is the best way to heat them up but they are still good in the microwave in a pinch. They can be found at my favorite dollar store too so the price is really great.
Charlotte, NC
Have never seen these in my local grocery store , may be over looking it. i love pretzels especially with some melted butter and i like to sprinkle some garlic powder on it with some butter hmmm yummy. now i am hungry
Okay so let me start off. OMG yes. These are so freaking good!! They're easy and no prep work needed. They taste so good and they're my favorite to eat
San Antonio, TX
God I miss these so much. Honestly they were the best when they are in the oven. Very great and easy snack to make. Price is also great!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great go to snack. I love how easy these are to make, how theyre sold everywhere and how great they taste.
Port St Lucie, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yay for pretzels. Yummy little bites. Yummy yummy love this line and these are great to have for snacks