by Superpretzel

Super Pretzel® Pretzel Dogs™ Soft Pretzel Mini Beef and Cheddar Cheese Hot Dogs.
New!
Great anytime snack!
Fully cooked microwaveable.
12ct.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 20985.

I love SuperPretzels but I have never seen this product. Do you know where this is available?
Are these any good? Or does the pretzel part get over cooked
Does it taste good? or is it like a fake flavor
Start your review of SuperPretzel PretzelDogs Soft Pretzel Mini Beef and Cheddar Cheese Hot Dogs - 12 CT!
How would you rate this product?
San Luis, AZ
1,086 reviews
I love these Pretzel Dogs they are the softest snack you can eat. I love how it has the right amount of salt. Very affordable
Mukwonago, WI
Anything pretzel sounds good to me, so when I saw these I couldn't resist and let me tell you it was the best impulse buy!
Omg how the kids and adults eat these soo fast. They can stay on the plate for long so you have to make sure you get urs.
I didn’t like these. They tasted gross and had a weird texture I only got them because they were on sale at the store.
My husband loves these. Except I get the normal size hotdogs for him, cause these won't fill him up. Delicious though.
Moreno Valley, CA
The best pretzels ever they taste amazing not hard to make easy to eat definitely something I would buy all the time
Salinas, California
Its really good!!!! Especially when having friends over. A really good finger food. I definitely recommend it!!!! 😁😁😁
Clayton
I loved this! They’re fantastic kids snacks and just the right amount of salt, and cheese! Would hugely recommend!
las vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
A sausage delicacy I loved it, I think it serves as a snack for when you receive unexpected visits.Recommend !!!
Great (the non-cheese kind) snack and just as good as fresh made pretzel dogs. Love when they have coupons too!