by Superpretzel

Super Pretzel® Pretzel Dogs™ Soft Pretzel Mini Beef and Cheddar Cheese Hot Dogs.
New!
Great anytime snack!
Fully cooked microwaveable.
12ct.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 20985.

I love SuperPretzels but I have never seen this product. Do you know where this is available?
Are these any good? Or does the pretzel part get over cooked
Does it taste good? or is it like a fake flavor
Start your review of SuperPretzel PretzelDogs Soft Pretzel Mini Beef and Cheddar Cheese Hot Dogs - 12 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Springfield, PA
Whenever I’m at the grocery store with my youngest I know I have to buy at least two or three of these boxes because he absolutely loves these these are probably his favorite after school snack and he would probably eat these for every meal of the day if he was allowed
these are so yummy!!!!! It’s Kind a like a kolache but it’s a little bit more different because of the pretzel but it taste a literally amazing. It’s pretty cheap and you can get them almost anywhere I definitely recommend getting them.
West Chester, PA
My family loves these! Super pretzel is such a comfortable brand and sort of a familiar face. Their pretzels are so good and taste just like one you would get at a baseball game. Soft and the salt is perfect
Maple Grove , MN
"I’m not sure why others don’t like them but we love these. The dough is a true pretzel dough and it so delicious when baked. The mini hot dog is perfect. I ordered them twice and am ordering again. I served them at my Super Bowl party and it was the first to go and I had to make another big batch. They are delicious
Needs work. Chewy but has a nice flavor to it. Good for a quick snack. The bread in soft on the inside and the inside in buttery. The hot dog iyself needs work. It becomes dried out but still do able. Overall this product can do better but for a late night snack it does the job.
Canton, OH
These are pretty good. The salt is a bit overwhelming though. So you can just leave it off if need be. They are a nice snack tho. They're also a good on the go snack too. WE LIKE TO GET different sauces for dipping too. They make a nice snack food.
Antelope , CA
This is great to pop into a mini oven and snack in. It also keeps u fulfilled with the dough and beef. Not really a fan of cheddar cheese dogs but I like it when I need a snack. I would buy it again to put into the freezer for a future craving
Buda, TX
This is a “go to” for after school snacks for my elementary aged children. I like that it’s something that my super picky children will eat that actually gives them a little bit of protein to hold them through until dinner!
These are my favorite snack. Love buying this product for my son when he wants a snack after school.great for hosting party. Very affordable and convenient. The product is great I love it.
They've got that oldschool flavor of pigs in a blanket that just takes you back. Very nostalgic. I love them best smothered in mustard! I would keep them stocked always if I could!