SuperPretzel PretzelDogs Soft Pretzel Mini Beef and Cheddar Cheese Hot Dogs - 12 CT

BY SUPERPRETZEL #8 in Hot Dogs

Super Pretzel® Pretzel Dogs™ Soft Pretzel Mini Beef and Cheddar Cheese Hot Dogs.
New!
Great anytime snack!
Fully cooked microwaveable.
12ct.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 20985. see more...

• I love SuperPretzels but I have never seen this product. Do you k...1 Answers
  • Are these any good? Or does the pretzel part get over cooked 1 Answers
  • Does it taste good? or is it like a fake flavor1 Answers
Jenniffer L.
Waltham, MA
Move over Pigs in a blanket! these Pretzel dogs are out of this world. cheesy and beefy under a crispy but soft pretzel. really great value for the price. i bought them at Shaw's. 12 for $3.99
Daniella O.
Tyler, TX
Love these so much. So juicy. They taste so good. I buy them a lot. And they're cost effective too. I could eat them all day. Perfect mixture of scrumtious and juicy.
Justin K.
Orlando, FL
These are perfect for the kiddos. #backyardbash. Here ya go! Something for the kids and adults to share or have for themselves. Super easy to make and delicious.
Stephanie H.
My husband loves these. Except I get the normal size hotdogs for him, cause these won't fill him up. Delicious though.
Jenn J.
Leicester
Says there is cheese in them but we didn't find or taste any. They didn't come out that great. I cooked them as directed and they weren't even hot. But if you leave them in too long the pretzel part gets burnt. Not going to buy again!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
These are absolutely delicious! The cheese makes it even better! These are so good to have for a party or even the super bowl! I just love how easy they are to make and they come out great! Would definitely recommend and will be buying again!
Danielle A.
Super Pretzel is a great brand. Move over Pigs in a blanket! these Pretzel dogs are out of this world. Cheesy and beefy under a crispy, but soft pretzel. Really great value for the price. i bought them at Alberstons. 12 for $3.99.
Amanda M.
These are always a hit at all of my parties. This year, we're going to have a comfort food themed Thanksgiving. I am going to serve these, along with bacon wrapped mini hot dogs, chips, dip, and various other junk foods! I recommend these to anyone that loves pretzels and hot dogs. I just wish that they were Vienna Beef.
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
These are great if you have kids or if you are living a hectic life like I do. I find these to not only be great but quick as well! Highly recommend because it's worth your money!
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
Anything pretzel sounds good to me, so when I saw these I couldn't resist and let me tell you it was the best impulse buy!
breanna k.
Broken Arrow, OK
What store is this usually purchased from?
Laura C.
Huron, OH
Foodie Expert
I love SuperPretzels but I have never seen this product. Do you know where this is available?
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Does it taste good? or is it like a fake flavor
Kate T.
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? Or does the pretzel part get over cooked