BY SUPERPRETZEL

The Perfect Snack®. Nothing satisfies like the fresh baked taste of SuperPretzel® Soft Pretzels, America's Favorite Soft Pretzel®. Just pop 'em in the microwave or oven to warm, and treat your family to a delicious, healthy and satisfying snack--ready in seconds. Try SuperPretzel® Soft Pretzels with mustard, melted cheese or your favorite dip. see more...

Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
These are okay, but not the best. I used to buy these for my Papaw but even he didn't care for them. They were always very soggy and stale tasting. I would not recommend these at all. They're not cheap either!
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Great pretzel snack! I throw mine in microwave but I've known some to throw them in the stove. Don't even need the salt packs really just dip in some mustard and it's good to go!
Jenni M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the softness of the inside while the outside is firm. I do wish it came with a cheese sauce. (I make my own) This is my favorite brand for soft Pretzels .
Hannah B.
Norfolk
This is an easy snack that taste great! I buy them as a special treat at the grocery store. They are a good value and average price.
Courtney R.
Whitesburg, GA
I hate that these need to be heated up. They are extremely hot when they are perfect soft which makes it hard to eat
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Yummy! Make at home wonderful soft pretzels. The best part is that you can choose how much salt!
Sinthya C.
Sloatsburg
An okay soft pretzel product. I enjoy them, but don't eat them very that often.