Superpet pets International Superpet - Pets International - SSR60239 My First Rabbit Home Xl 3-Pack

BY SUPERPET PETS INTERNATIONAL

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

My First Home is the perfect starter cage for your big bunny or other large pet! It snaps together in minutes without the need for tools. Our innovative design makes cleaning a snap, too. My First Home offers plenty of room for your favorite little critter, plus, it features a drop-down "hop-way" door that can be left open for liberty trained pets. The deep plastic base prevents bedding from scattering while the white wire top makes for easy viewing and superb ventilation. With your own My First Home, you too can discover why keeping Rabbits and other pets is so much fun! For: Ferrets, Rabbits 40.5"L x 18"W x 20.5"H. see more...

Review (1)