BY SUPERPET PETS INTERNATIONAL

My First Home is the perfect starter cage for your Guinea Pig or Dwarf Rabbit! It snaps together in minutes without the need for tools. Our innovative design makes cleaning a snap, too. My First Home offers plenty of room for your favorite little critter, yet it is compact enough to place on a dresser or counter top. The deep plastic base prevents bedding from scattering while the white wire top makes for easy viewing and superb ventilation. With your own My First Home, you too can discover why keeping Guinea Pigs and Dwarf Rabbits is so much fun! For: Chinchillas, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits 24.5"L x 12.5"W x 14.5"H. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Superpet pets International Superpet - Pets International - SSR60219 My First Home Medium Assorted 3-Pack!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?