Supernatural
#14 in TV
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1

Is anyone else scared to watch this at night alone?

Sadie P.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Not really, I don't mind.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Las Vegas
2 months, 1 week ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've been watching this show since I was a child, and I would never be able to watch it at night because I would be afraid. Now I can watch it whenever I want and have no problem, I've seen all the episodes many times before and I'm pretty use to everything. Supernatural actually has helped me get over my childhood fears faster cause I thought they killed most of them 😂😂
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Margate
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Haha nope try scared to watch it on the whole! 🙋🏽‍♀️ #me