Supernatural
Supernatural
By Supernatural
#11 in TV
Miranda M.

For all of you supernatural lovers out there! Which winchester brother do you think is sexier? Dean or Sam? Supernatural

Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
2 months, 1 week ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I think Sam is hotter but its close.
Ashley R.
Tori R.
Las Vegas
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
When I first started to watch Supernatural, I love Dean a little more than Sam, but now I can't choose between my babies like that. I love both of them and honestly can't choose.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Dean! I had such a crush on him when this first started coming on tv!
Caitlin K.