Arts & EntertainmentMediaWarner Brothers
Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season [6 Discs]

Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season [6 Discs]

Two brothers follow their father's footsteps as hunters, fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds, including monsters, demons and gods that roam the earth.

Is this a good show? It’s a long show and I want to know if it’s worth it
What's your favorite characters?
No sup series during Quarantine? 😞 well i guess I have to rewatch it than 😂🥳❤️my boys 🥰
Start your review of Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season [6 Discs]!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
By far my favorite show there may be lots of filler episodes but it's still a a great series I recomend it to everyone!!!in reviews
One of the best shows, the best cast, the best actors, the best storylines.in reviews
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Super boring. I attempted to watch an episode but I thought it was cheesy. Boring, boring, boring.
Sofia G.
New Castle, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season [6 Discs] uploaded by Sofia G.
I’ve been watching this since it premiered my senior year in high school. All through college. Up until tonight, the night before I leave an old life behind and start a new job. This show has always followed me through the changes in my life and it’s weird that it won’t be there anymore. It was never the best show, and I don’t think it ever really reached it’s potential, but it was comforting all the same.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Where can i start Supernatural is one of my all time favorite shows and the actors are always on point i pray this show never gets cancelled
Lessie A.
Columbus, OH
OMG OMG OMG one of my all time favorite shows. I can't get tired or it. I binged an entire season in a day. I looove it so much. Wish I could rate it higher
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Supernatural will also be one of my favorite shows. It never gets old and I can watch it over and over again and never get bored by it! Love Dean the most!
Naomi S.
Middle Earth
Absolutely in love with series. I've watched every episode since season one, and I never get tired. My boyfriend and I named our cats after Dean and Cas. If you're not watching it, you're really missing out!
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season [6 Discs] uploaded by karlie P.
even though the acting in this show can be a little cheesy, i still love it after all these years. supernatural will always hold a special place in my heart. i love how they started included more goody moments later on in the seasons. this show can be an emotional rollercoaster at times! i love it! i also love how the jump scares aren’t too sudden, most of the time jump scares make me anxious but the ones in this show don’t. i don’t recommend this show to those who are quite religious, as it does have very dark themes. also trigger warning for suicide and gore.
Amanda L.
Pickens, SC
I LOVE this show. It's got action, romance - bromance, and it's full of heart. I have seen every episode multiple times and it never gets old.
Chris I.
Romeo, MI
I have watched this show from the very first airing. The actors make you believe in the story and you get totally caught up in the show. I am so glad the show didn't end after season 5 as originally planned. Look forward to it every week.
Hannah H.
Fargo
Supernatural: The Complete Sixth Season [6 Discs] uploaded by Hannah H.
Not afraid to say that I am obsessed with this show-- Impossible to not love the dynamic of the Winchester brothers, and when you add monsters to it, it is completely my jam. So sad to see it ending!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...