BY SUPERNATURAL #14 in TV

• Aside from Sam, Dean and Cas Who is your favorite character? Mine...32 Answers
  • Who do think is hotter Sam or Dean? 6 Answers
  • What is your favorite episode?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "By far my favorite show there may be lots of filler episodes but it's still a a great series I recomend it to everyone!!!" in 6 reviews
  • "One of the best shows, the best cast, the best actors, the best storylines." in 5 reviews
Tashara T.
Geneva, NY
By far the best show series on TV right now. My favorite show. I could watch the shows over and over from the beginning even tho I ever seen them 50 times. Many say the old ones are the best ones and I agree but the new one are as well. My while family love this show we are addicted. My favorite is Dean but when you watch it everyone will have there favorite my sister loves sam I just got my brother on the show. It's not scary for me and I'm very scared of all types of scary movies but this show is very easy to watch and helped me with being less scared of scary movies. Now I'm able to see a scary movie without covering my face the whole time. All because of this show. I feel if you are young it will be scary but after you watch then over and over which you will become addicted after the fist 2 seasons you will be able to handle it all. Very amazing how strong the brothers are and the things they face. I really hate when they argue but they always find away to get passed it. Enjoy music or cold beers.
Ashley P.
Pocatello, ID
Easily one of the best series on television. At least until season 8. I was not totally into this show until about the third season, that was about the time the plot really started to develop into something. Prior to that, the episodes were great for entertainment value. They had a great mix of comedy, drama, horror, and even some educational value. All these qualities continued through until season 8. That's when, in my opinion, the series just started grasping for anything it could to keep the show going. I still watch it here and there because it is still entertaining, but the plot has gone too far. I still give it five stars because having 8 seasons that are good is something not many shows accomplish. Plus, Sam and Dean are easy on the eyes.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
This is one of my favorite tv shows. There are lots of seasons which is great because once you start watching it is hard to stop. It is on Netflix which means you can bing watch forever. You'll fall in love with Dean and Sam and the story line. I do have to say that once it became all about demons and angles I became less satisfied. I loved the seasons when they were fighting monsters. They do sometimes still have episodes that involve them fighting monsters and solving cases. But no matter what the season or episodes include I won't stop watching. I am eager to see how they will end it and how many more seasons they plan to have.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love this show so much. I love the storylines and the characters. I've cried more than once when someone died because you become so attached to all of them. I can't believe it's still going strong after 11 seasons! The one thing that made me give it only 4 stars is the amount of filler episodes in the seasons. I still love those episodes, but sometimes it just tends to drag a little, especially with season 11. I can't wait for season 12! (I may need to start rewatching this from the beginning!)
Rachel H.
Columbia, MD
The main actors for the Winchester brothers are drop dead sexy. I love sci-if/horror shows and movies. I think they are up to 11 seasons now. Like most shows, the first couple of seasons are the best, and seasons 8 and on tend to trail on. I stopped watching half-way through the 9th season... I just couldn't maintain interest. I highly recommend season 1 && 2 though for newbs. The episodes can be watched individually for those viewers so don't have hours to binge watch. Love love love!
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to be hooked on Supernatural. I binged watch up until season 4 or 5, can't quite remember and then it just went all downhill from there. I couldn't stand it anymore, I just felt like they were prolonging it instead. I have no intention of going back or picking it back up. Usually when I binge watch something I love I love it through and through, no I've come to not really like this show once I hit one of those seasons. And don't feel a pull to go back.
Gracie K.
This show is the best show I have ever seen in my life. It has a little bit of everything. It has romance, humor, relationships, action, mystery, etc. It always has something even more unique and intense about to happen around every corner. The characters are so complex and I love them all! This show can be so emotionally traumatizing, but I love that haha. It has such a unique storyline, and I don't know that I will ever love anoth TV show so much.
Brittney S.
Belmont, NC
I remember season 5 was out and out of nowhere I started to watch it. Within one episode I was hook from the start. I went and bought all the seasons that were out and watch them back to back until I was all caught up. This show is so different from all the other ones I watch before. With it going its 12 season this show has made it big and the story line keeps getting better. This is my all time favorite TV show and I will watch this until the end.
Susana A.
Hauula, HI
I think supernatural is one of the best tv shows I have watched so far. The characters they have chosen were perfect. I'm not sure if they'll be having anymore seasons coming up, but I have enjoyed all 11 seasons. It's very entertaining, and learning how many different supernatural things can happened in this world. It has everything from comedy, action, drama and romance. I love this show and I would totally recommended watching this, even kids.
Arlene M.
I freaking love this show! I love the bond of the two brothers and how they are helping other people. Jenson and Jared are amazing actors. My favorite scene was when they had a killer clown case. Funniest thing. Mad because they got rid of bobby though. I love the show but I loved how in the beginning they were hunting down monsters and now it's like the monsters are just coming to them. They have a lot of drama.
Nikki C.
Monroe , NJ
Castile, Sam or dean? 😘
Laura B.
Aside from Sam, Dean and Cas Who is your favorite character? Mine's Charlie :)
Mia N.
Redford, MI
Anybody else addicted to Supernatural and find themselves bendging it on a regular basis?
Stephanie L.
On a scale of one through ten, how scary is this show? I want to watch it but I'm a baby when it comes to shows about ghosts
monica h.