BY SUPERNATURAL

• Aside from Sam, Dean and Cas Who is your favorite charact...33 Answers
  • Who do think is hotter Sam or Dean? 7 Answers
  • What is your favorite episode?4 Answers
Supernatural
  • "By far my favorite show there may be lots of filler episodes but it's still a a great series I recomend it to everyone!!!" in 6 reviews
  • "One of the best shows, the best cast, the best actors, the best storylines." in 5 reviews
Introvert C.
Mission
•《SAVING PEOPLE, HUNTING THINGS, THE FAMILY BUSINESS 》

These thirteen seasons are sooo worth it! Talk about the show that has been there for you for a decade! Sam Winchester [Jared Padelecki] and Dean Winchester [Jensen Ackles] play two brothers that are hunting, and saving the world from monsters! These two brothers face several hardships, and each season is a rollercoaster for the fans. Totally recommend.

*Spoilers* DO NOT READ IF YOU HATE SPOILERS
Season 1: Dean seeks help from his little brother, Sam, to help look for their father that has been missing.
Season 2: After finding their father and getting in a car crash, Dean gets seriuosly injured. The father saves his son by doing a deal with his enemy. The brothers continue the legacy/ the family business of hunting monsters. Sam gains some mysterious powers, and consequences arise from this. The door to hell is now open!!!
Season 3: After saving his little brother,Sam, Dean does a deal with a demon and only had a year left. I guess it runs in the family...With more evil unleashed when the door of hell was opened it is the brothers' responsibility to kill all those monsters that crossed over. They find out that Lillith did the contract with Dean, and it ends with him being shred to pieces.
Season 4: Dean is resurrected...........

*Sorry I'm going to stop right here since the rest is going to lenghty*
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I have been watching this show since I was like 13!!!!!!!! I've always been a major fan, still am a die-hard and keep up with every episode and even follow the boys on social media. I have so much supernatural gear from clothing to accessories, etc. The show was actually pretty creepy the first 2-3 seasons, and I really liked it until season 7.... the leviathans were so boring. After that the plot has gotten a little better but I feel like theres so many more filler episodes than there used to be, and I feel like the show has begun to drag a little now (I think they're running out of ideas) but this will forever be my fave show, the loml, I'm obsessed and super loyal i cant help it
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO , IL
This show is really the best of what tv can be has it had a few clunkers here and there? Sure. In 12 seasons it would be impossible not to. Early seasons had a bit more if a horror vibe, mixed with pops of comedy. The writing on this show is creative and takes concepts we are very familiar with (Angels) and flips them on their head.

I would happily watch this show through 88 more seasons. The characters are fun, the show doesn't take itself too seriously and it loves it fans. All around good stuff.
Megan G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh my God, this is one of the greatest shows of all time. If you haven't watched this, get on it now. It's heartwarming, hilarious, full of action, and incredible! The acting is superb. You just fall in love with the characters, especially Sam and Dean. It doesn't hurt that they're basically a couple of the best looking men on the planet. But this is a show that my husband and I BINGE watch as soon as it comes out. LOVE!!!!
Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching this show since day one. If you want a great show filled with laughs, drama and supernatural aspects this is the show for you. It comes on the channel CW. Sam and Deal bring you into their world of monster hunting while trying to maintain a normal life. Sometimes it doesn't always work out for them though. Watch and you will understand. Definitely a Must see.
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Desde que vi el capituló piloto quede pegada y fanatics de esta serie. Me fascina el suspenso, lo supernatural y sobre todo como pueden también añadir comedia en una serie con tanto misterio. Si no la has visto deberías hacerlo ahora mismo pero te advierto que es súper addictive !!!
Amanda g.
West Newton, PA
This show has come into my life and trashed it! The show literally grabbed ahold of my heart and emotions and just beat the crap out of them. I have become so attached to everyone in the show and it just breaks my heart with how they get treated. I have binged all 12 seasons in the span of roughly 2 months. Its perfect you enjoy suspenseful shows or emotional shows.
Elizabeth P.
New York
By far one of the best shows on tv. It’s popularity shows by being the longest running syfi series on air. Both actors, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki portray the characters wonderfully and wins the hearts of many. Whoever has not seen this show should consider it because it’s a must see.
Becca 💜.
Browns Mills
Twenty-six years ago, Sam and Dean Winchester lost their mother to a mysterious and demonic supernatural force. Subsequently, their father raised them to be soldiers. He taught them about the paranormal evil that lives in the dark corners and on the back roads of America ... . This haunting series follows the Winchester brothers as they crisscross the lonely and mysterious back roads of the country in their '67 Chevy Impala, hunting down every evil supernatural force they encounter along the way. I would recommend for you to watch this. If you are interested in supernatural.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
Supernatural is a great show! I just recently started watching it and ended up binging and watching every season. Dean is my favorite character for sure the "bad" boy. But I use to not be into the whole demon vampire type shows but this one is actually really good!
Nikki C.
N Brunswick, NJ
Castile, Sam or dean? 😘
Laura B.
Aside from Sam, Dean and Cas Who is your favorite character? Mine's Charlie :)
Mia N.
Redford, MI
Anybody else addicted to Supernatural and find themselves bendging it on a regular basis?
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Gotta ask Sam or Dean?
Stephanie L.
On a scale of one through ten, how scary is this show? I want to watch it but I'm a baby when it comes to shows about ghosts