SuperNail Super Nail Non-Acetone Orange Polish Remover uploaded by Olynsie M.SuperNail Super Nail Non-Acetone Orange Polish Remover uploaded by Olynsie M.SuperNail Super Nail Non-Acetone Orange Polish Remover uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY SUPERNAIL

What it is: Supernail Professional Mango Nail Polish Remover Enriched with Aloe Vera Adds Moisture While Healing. What it does: SuperNail Polish Remover is gentle yet effective polish remover. Recommended for natural and artificial nails. What else you need to know: Using clean cotton for each nail, saturate cotton, press against nail and wipe nail clean. see more...

Sara D.
Eugene
Works just fine with when I wear regular nail polish. Of course there is a strong smell so that's my only complain. Although it's to be expected. Nice and cheap.
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
This nail polish remover works pretty good and does not strip my nails too much. Its very affordable and has a very high scent.
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
This product does it job by removing polish from off my finger nails and hurst a little on a cotton ball can get the job done. The cost is $2.95 at my local beauty supplies store but it's going to last me a very long time
Kennitella E.

I would like to try this acetone nail, hopefully let me have vitamins and super soft nails because I care a lot to me