Supernail Rhinestone

by SuperNail

Nail art pieces that include items such as jewels, dried flowers and assorted shapes. They can be applied to any nail enhancement for added glamour.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Supernail Rhinestone!
Jazmin R.
These rhinestones are so easy to apply with any nail glue or even with acrylic, they look so sparkly and nice, they are unlike other rhinestones I have that stick out of nails and fall off, I enjoy using these to glam up my nails.
member-8eb772
I love there product there stuff good i would buy more of there stuff and the quality is great and there stuff is great i love everything from this place there stuff is for free and there stuff is so amazing so so so amazing i hope you can find something on this app that you would like or love
Tabatha B.
Fort Worth, TX
These rhinestones really lacked Lester they had been no shine and really hard to work with they were not hard they were almost a little
London W.
Baltimore, MD
It’s really good for nail Art and it’s really pretty and I think you should do you say yeah and that’s all I have to say for right now
Olivia B.
Oxford
I have used these on my nails when I did my acrylics at home. It’s very nice to use and to have. I wouldn’t improve this product because it’s already good.
alice T.
Ridgecrest
These are beautiful kind of easy to apply and look amazing on your nails they're pretty good priced compared to any cheap quality over priced products
Tiff G.
This is perfect when you just want your nails to be extra without the high cost! These are so cheap but so elegant I absolutely love this product. Maybe if it came with something to apply the rhinestones with it would be even better !
Chloe A.
Princeton, NC
Love these there so perfect!!❤️ great for simple nail jewelry and very cute and stay in well with normal nail glue or sometimes polish!! I got mine online! Was cheap but works great!! 10/10
Schkayla S.
durham
1,042 reviews
I really like this nails you can paint them or leave them plain I love this when I do my nails at home.
Jessica O.
Grand Bay Alabama
Super pretty to decorate a few nails with. I have used these when doing light colors. The only thing that I personally have a bit trouble with is the placement to where it don’t come off when I’m doing something, but that’s just my issue, nothing to do with the product itself.

Looking for your answer?