SuperNail Professional Cuticle Oil uploaded by Cyndia G.

BY SUPERNAIL

SuperNail Professional Cuticle Oil is the ultimate in professional nail care. see more...

Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
I would absolutely recommend trying out this cuticle oil. I am have very sensitive skin and my cuticles peal often and they hurt so bad. I've noticed they get worse in the winter. This cuticle oil has been my life saver. It typically takes 2 days to feel relief and see results. It smells great and feels good on the skin, not to oily either. My go to cuticle oil it's very reasonably priced. You can find at Sallys beauty supplies.
Tiffany H.
This is basically baby oil (liquid paraffin and mineral oil) with added beta-carotene and without fragrance. Which is great for me because I don't like the fragrance in baby oil. I put some into an old nail polish bottle because it doesn't come with a brush.
I haven't been using it long enough to say how well it works, but I do like that it's unscented.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I buy this at Sally Beauty Supply because I do manicures. This brand is affordable and it has great quality. My clients like the smell and how soft it makes your finger feel. I recommend it if you do manicures too.
Tiffany H.
I wonder if this is safe for children?