Supernail Nail Creme

by SuperNail

UV light activated color gel polish can be applied over tips, acrylics, and natural nails for added strength. Rock-hard nails; no chipping or peeling. Use for manicures and pedicures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Supernail Nail Creme!
Alba M.
Bay Point, CA
Supernail Nail Creme uploaded by Alba M.
I used it because my nails were super dry and I I could stand the feeling of my nails so I used this treatment and my normal nails came back! Now during winter this is my life saver!
kiera J.
minnepolis
Purchased at: Walgreens
This item is super usable.I thought this wasn’t going to work at all. But it does. I love the way it helps my nails out healthy and fresh. Love it anyone should try this
Sunshine M.
USA
Supernail Nail Crème,, one of many products I use on my finger and toe nails 10/10 product I really don’t have a certain brand on I only use. I use multiple brands and they most work all the same. They get the job don’t so can’t complain right ? Worth the money and the time to try!
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I did not like this product. I think it was cause I got it as a gift and didn’t know what it was for. Maybe it would be good for someone who knows what it is.
Luisa J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my absolute favorite! I’ve tried so many products and this one is so good, it’ll blow your socks off. Highly recommend.
Aguilar K.
Meraux, LA
La crema la recomiendo muchos para un acabado en tu uñas hermoso y suavidad es muy buena osala para tus clientas es muy rica la verdad y agradable el aroma
Adrianna P.
I think this product was very good. it was very easy to use and easy to open. cons- messy. I think i could be easier clean up. repeat user and gonna again. it was a def buy again. and i hope to soon.
Ester P.
Hyattsville , MD
Me encanta mucho muy buen producto súper recomendado para todos les encantara muchisimo
Karlos F.
Hartford
Amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing awesome awesome amazing amazing fun amazing amazing awesome awesome amazing amazing awesome amazing fun project amazing amazing awesome amazing amazing amazing
Marjana C.
Floral Park, NY
i love the sample size of this product so cute to just carry around n put in ur purse. i really love this product. I recommend everyone to use it to get better result.

Looking for your answer?