SuperNail Fungi Cide - 1 oz

by SuperNail

The proprietary ingredients of SuperNail Fungi-Cide destroy fungus on contact, while Benzocaine and Aloe Vera work together to soothe the pain and nourish the infected area.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SuperNail Fungi Cide - 1 oz!
Adeanys T.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: CVS
I really like this product. Works great if you apply it as directed. I had a toe nail with a really bad fongus, at first I didn't apply as directed but still saw the difference. Then I took it seriously and apply as directed cleaning my nail Everytime I shower. And wow this thing works. I wish it works faster but can't complain. Highly recommend.
Diana K.
New Castle, DE
2,207 reviews
That's  my  favorite brand. Very trendy and affordable. Compared other alternatives  the quality of the materiel is  the  best. The  product is very  useful and comfortable as well. Nice packaging. I would definitely buy it again. recommended to  others.

Looking for your answer?