Superline Deal

by SUPERLINE DEAL

Salt Black pepper Citric acid Onion Sugar

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Superline Deal!
Springtown, TX
2,824 reviews
Great brand that never disappoints. Good flavor and aroma. Easy to use with easy pour top. Great on corn or fish.
Yum! Fun stuff, adds a refreshing flavor to lots of things (chicken, dips, cracker mix), something to certainly keep on hand.
Garland, TX
I love this on chicken and sometimes fish. I do have to say the pepper taste over powers the lemon.
Raytown, MO
I use this one chicken and fish, and with a little cayenne is great on steak. Pretty much a pantry staple.
Malakoff, TX
I keep this in my pantry and add it to many different dishes. Anytime i want to add a hint of lemon i grab this

Looking for your answer?