Superior Trading Co. Superior Bee and Flower Rose Soap 2.85 oz

Superior Bee and Flower Rose Soap Description: Chinese Rose Soap has a rich yet gentle lather and the heart warming scent of rose. We now recommend you a new product of rose scented soap for your enjoyment. It is made of selected materials and natural rose essence, which gives you a delightful and lasting fragrance. Just give it a try and you'll be convinced. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Made with selected materials and natural essence. Chemical ingredients of bee and flower brand soap: tallow and vegetable oil (78% min) perfume (1.58-2.50% min) free alkali (0.05% max) sodium choride (0.7% max) EDTA-4Na and EHDP (0.06% max) pigment (trace) moisture (balance). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tina J.
Seattle, WA
I but this from a local herb/tea shop! They are cheap and the best soap I have ever used! I have been using it for about 6 years on my face and body. It's a small, gentle bar that does a lot! This is the only soap/cleanser I will allow on my face! It removes all of my makeup with the thinnest lather and makes my skin unbelievably soft! It's not thick and heavy like most soaps and the rose smell stays with me after my shower. I love introducing everyone I know to this!
Peyton f.
Olathe, KS
I get these all the time at my herbal tea store and am completely obsessed with it it's smells so amazing and I use it every day it's very inexpensive and kind of hard to find but when you do it's well worth it
Heidy F.
You can purchase these at your local herb stores. They smell amazing & moisturizes your skin. Very gentle and long lasting
Casandra v.
Do they only have Jasmine and Rose?