BY SUPERIOR TOUCH

Superior Touch® Crockery Gourmet® Seasoning Mix for Beef.
Easy to prepare meals for your slow cooker. see more...

Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This is, far and away, our favorite crock pot packet! It's so yummy, quick and easy to make a great meal. We usually have our favorite veggies in the house so all you need is the roast. The only downside is that my grocery store doesn't always have it in stock - I guess other people love it just as much!
Jessica H.
Waterford, CT
I can't tell you how much I love this product. It's easy to use just mix with water and add to your beef in the crockpot. I don't know what their secret is, but it is so incredibly delicious. I literally could put it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon no beef necessary. The taste is incredible and it makes dinner easy.
Diandra D.
It is easy to use for on the go dinners and the flavoring is super good I like to leave it on low and let it cook while I get things done makes dinner less stressful.