BY SUPERIOR SOURCE

Dietary Supplement. B-12 Instant Dissolve Tablets. Simplicity. Purity. Efficiency*. No pills to swallow. Place on or under the tongue. Dissolves immediately on contact. Preservative free. "Less is More" Our Instant Dissolve MicroLingual® Tablets may be small but they are full potency!  Typical tablets and capsules need to be swallowed and are inefficiently absorbed in the digestive system.  MicroLingual® tablets dissolve immediately under the tongue. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Whitney H.
I recently purchased these after looking for a more natural energy boost and something that would also compliment my diet. I don't eat meat so at times I can get a bit tired if I am not eating right and these actually make me feel better. I am energized but not in a strange jittery way just natural . The taste isn't bad either and I love the dissolvable tablets!!
Christian A.
Mims, FL
My husband is constantly on the go and it upsets me that he doesn't get to eat a full meal as often as he should. But these he claims makes him feel amazing. They help him get the vitamins he needs and even peps him up with energy while out for the day. He keeps them in his car and never leaves them home!
Anja W.
These tablets are affordable & easy to use. I highly recommend them for people who have dietary restrictions, such as veganism or vegetarianism & dont consume many animal products. B vitamins are typically found in high abundance in animal meats, but this supplement is a good substitute for people who don't eat meat. I only recommend taking it with some food in your stomach, because it otherwise made me queasy.