BY SUPERIOR SOURCE

Dietary Supplement Promotes Natural Sleep* Helps Fight Jet Lag* 2 No Pills to Swallow 3 Place on or Under the Tongue 4 Dissolves Immediately on Contact 5 Preservative Free Less is More Our Instant Dissolve MicroLingual tablets may be small but they are full potency! Typical tablets and capsules need to be swallowed and are inefficiently absorbed in the digestive system. MicroLingual tablets dissolve immediately under the tongue heading straight into the body. Our proprietary hydrodrying process results in fewer inactive ratio of nutritional ingredients - hence the small size. They efficiently provide your body with the nutrients you need right now* see more...

Natasha L.
I have insomnia and these or any other melatonin do not work for me. If you really need something strong I would suggest looking for something that is not melatonin.
Juhi G.
Melatonin is amazing! puts me right to sleep when i struggle to fall asleep that night. I think 10mg is a little too much. I would suggest 2-4mg