Superior Seedless Green Grapes, 3 lbs uploaded by Gabrielle L.Superior Seedless Green Grapes, 3 lbs uploaded by Samma S.

BY GENERIC

• What kinds of ways do you use grapes in other recipes?4 Answers
Jennifer L.
These grapes have been a staple in my meals these past couple of months! I have never gotten a bad batch. They are never bitter, always sweet, and I add them to most breakfasts/lunches to fill me up! I would definitely recommend these to others in the future!
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
Green grapes are sweet that is a perfect substitute for dessert, especially for those of us trying to keep that summer bod! This is definitely a snack that hits the spot, but doesn't make me feel bad.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Grapes are a staple in our household. We love them for quick snacks on the go and use them in other recipes, as well. We always make a grape salad in the summer time when having guests over or if we are having a picnic.
Samma S.
Windsor, ON
We go through a ton of grapes in the his house and these are usually awesome. The packaging is perfect sized as well
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
What kinds of ways do you use grapes in other recipes?