BY SUPERIOR PREFERENCE

With fade-defying colorants, superior preference stays true to tone for up to eight weeks without fading or turning dull and brassy. Care suprême conditioner, enriched with vitamin e and uv filter, helps lock in first-day color vibrancy, brilliance, and shine. see more...

Superior Preference Hair Color Delicate Golden Blonde 9DG Box
  • "I love to dye my own hair and I always choose L'Oreal the simple fact that it is a great product and works well doing it yourself and leaves your hair looking healthy and vibrant." in 2 reviews
  • "It leaves your hair soft like silk and is just all round perfect." in 1 review
  • "All in all, if you like medium brown to dark brown hair that has red tones, this color is spot on." in 1 review
  • "This is a hair dye brand that I use and it never goes wrong for me." in 1 review
  • "It's not salon quality but it is also WAY LESS than salon price." in 1 review
Nikki Y.
Greensboro, NC
This hair dye fades so quickly! At first, I thought my issues were because I tend to change my hair color frequently, but it was pretty annoying to realize that other brands of dye were holding in my hair much better than this. On the plus side though, it was helpful whenever I was working on gradually lightening my hair to go platinum blonde!
Amanda R.
Sugar Hill, GA
Quick fix...it works. Long lasting...not even close! Fades very quickly and you definitely DO NOT want to leave it in to long. Burns the scalp and leads to breakage. If you're looking to go dark (deep brown, black, etc.) this is not the brand for you. With the amount of breakage I have seen this product cause when "following directions" on not only my own hair but several others as well... The dark colors will only flaunt those damages more. Your split ends become EXTREMELY noticeable to the point it looks like you just ran the ends of your hair through sand. I would never recommend this product! If you don't have split ends, you will or at least look as if you do just a few days after using this. Spend the extra $10 and go to an actual beauty store (Sally's for example-cheap and great product out comes). You will be way happier with the results.
Rossy G.
Flushing, NY
This is the worst hair color i have ever tried. The shade I picked is UL51 natural brown for natural dark hair. First when my sister start applying the product my scalp start itching like a burning sensation after she ended with all application I wait like 25 min or so. When I was rinsing off all the product my hair felt so dry very damaged only when I use conditioner my hair feels a little soft after I get off from the shower my hair color was so different from the roots to the end, only the ends were they same color expected like the box says had terrible hot roots kind of like orange brown. This is the worst experience ever I don't recommend this product if you wanna change your hair color try a different one that it doesn't have ammonia in their products
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
I used the chic auburn brown, and unlike the glowing reddish brown hair on the box, mine was more brown than red. It was almost too dark, and my natural color is reddish brown. Now that it has been almost a week since I colored, it looks more natural. All in all, if you like medium brown to dark brown hair that has red tones, this color is spot on. I just expected it to have more copper red tones than cherry.
Genn S.
This product has an extremely high ammonia content and can be dangerous in enclosed spaces for those with asthma or other compromised immune systems. After using this my scalp burned and my hair broke and fell out. That was also rinsing it out earlier than the suggested time.
Theresa H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a hair dye brand that I use and it never goes wrong for me. Color payout it the exact same as indicated on the box . I dye my hair about every 4 months. Color is dark at first then changes the the color on the box after a few washes.
Kate B.
Union, NJ
One of my favorite brands. The color lasts, the smell isn't too offensive, and theres plenty of options for colors. The ony thing I don't like is the amount you get. I have to buy two or three boxes. Definitely not ling hair friendly.
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
I use this product pretty frequently. It's not salon quality but it is also WAY LESS than salon price. I use it because it does the job and it's easy and fast enough for me to do MYSELF while my babies nap.
Maria R.
I love this brand of hair color I did it at home I actually did a golden brown and the color actually came out same as the picture and my hair looks great
jami j.