BY SUPERIOR NUT

• Where can I buy this..they sound and look super good lol5 Answers
  • Where can you buy these and are they as good as the Hawaiian ones ? 2 Answers
  • Where can you find these1 Answers
Superior Nut Milk Chocolate Covered Macadamias
  • "great tasteing snack love the mix of flavors cant go wrong with these babys." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with nuts and chocolate they are just perfect together." in 1 review
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Yumm!!! I'm a fan of macadamia nuts to begin with, they are healthy and the fat in macadamia nuts are actually good for your skin and connective tissue. The chocolate is the icing on the cake. Great to put out for parties in a pretty dish!
Jade P.
They are so good! I don't know where to buy them because my mom always buys them but they are great and I recommend them if you haven't tried them already. 10/10!
Jasmine P.
Sylmar, CA
I love milk-chocolate and basically anything coated in it, i personally couldn't taste the nuts as much which makes it a not-so-guilty treat seeing as it is a bit healthier than eating chocolate all alone!
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best. I love the taste. They help with my sweet tooth. Love love these. I have some right now In my kitchen. On my way to get one now. Thanks a lot. lol
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so delicious! I love milk-chocolate and basically anything coated in it. as it is a bit healthier than eating chocolate all alone!
Adriana C.
Sooooo good (: A definite must at parties and events. Its good in homemade trail mixes and its a good snack during the day to tide you over.
Jamie G.
Northfield, OH
The sight of these makes mouth water. I already love macadamia nuts and the fact that these are covered in chocolate makes it even better.
Alexandra  P.
Fontana, CA
I can't get enough of any chocolate macadamia nut, my favorites. I've tried this brand before and enjoyed the creamy milk chocolate. Rich.
Sofia G.
Gainesville, FL
Super great!! They are delicious and satisfy the best sweet tooth!! They are also a great snack for the day and a few can satisfy so much!
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
You can't go wrong with nuts and chocolate they are just perfect together. I would recommend these to anyone they make a great treat.
Kimberly G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this..they sound and look super good lol
Kerry M.
Would you recommend these?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
What store do they sell these at?
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
Is there a good amount of chocolate on them?
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI
Someone please tell me where I can get some of these, I've never heard of them and they look and sound amazing.