BY SUPERIOR #52 in Cell Phone Accessories

Get the most out of your iphone 4/4s with the mophie juice pack air. This award-winning, durable, ultra-thin case houses a rechargeable battery that virtually doubles your time to rock, talk, surf, and send. Protect your iphone from everyday wear and tear, all with a style that mirrors the aesthetic of the iphone. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda G.
I loved this product for a few reasons. 1. It was sleek and had nice lines. Although it added it width and weight to the iPhone it did not stand out and still kept the appearance of the iPhone. 2. It did what it was suppose to, it gave my phone an extra charge. 3. If I ever dropped it, it always landed on the backside of the phone with screen facing up and never broken. I guess because of the extra battery weight on the back side of phone it always landed that way. It saved my phones life a few times.
Amy D.
Raleigh, NC
Somehow this is still a relevant product since many people still have their iPhone 4/4s, but mophie charging cases are great! They charge up your phone while you use them and make life a lot easier if you are on your phone all day and don't have time to leave it sitting on a charger. I usually don't recommend that people leave their phones in this case and have it set to charge ALL of the time, but it's a good case to have if you don't have 24/7 access to an outlet or charging cable.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Okay seriously, the mophie juice pack is a total and complete LIFESAVER. I can't tell you how many times I've nearly lost phone capacity and this thing has saved my butt. Can't wait to buy one for my new iPhone 6!
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
Really, really like this, and it has NEVER ran out of batter life!!! I used to have to plug my phone in multiple times a day! Now I have this and it works great, and my phone is protected extra by it! :)
Herbert M.
Fallon, NV
This is a great case. It holds a full extra charge for your phone. I love it on sports trips with my sports teams. My only problem with it is when I have it on my phone i feel like I am going to drop it and break my case and phone.
Lauryn K.
columbus, OH
This brand is super reliable and when i had one of these it worked great! Made my battery last about 2 days which is a really long time for me and how much i use my phone
Chelsea P.
Dalton, OH
This case is amazing! It's nice to know that I can make it through a day or work or a day at college and not have to worry that my phone will die.
Kaylen H.
Cullowhee, NC
Perfect for someone like me and someone that uses their phone twenty four seven
my battery always drains quickly
Heather P.
Elverta, CA
Amazing case that not only super protects your phone, but it also gives you a whole extra battery. I dropped my phone many many many times and this case protected it windedu amazing case that not only super protects your phone, but it also gives you a whole extra battery. I dropped my phone many many many times & this case protected it so well! It's the only case I use & I recommend it to everyone I know!
Colin R.
Although it adds a little more weight and size to the phone this product is a must have. If you use your phone a ton then this product will be great for you.
Katy S.
How does this work? I almost bought one the other day but I was unsure on if it's a good product or not and how easy it is to hse
Amy D.
Raleigh, NC
The mophie cases are literally juice packs that help add to your battery life and give it an extra charge. Great to use if you d