Skin CareSun CareSupergoop!
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40

Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40

by Supergoop!

#6 in Sun Care

Shop Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does it have that sunscreen smell?
Is it scented or have added ingredient that makes it scented?
Iss your sunscreen mineral or chemical based?
Start your review of Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40!
Product Highlights
Worth the price. So much better then the sprays because you actually know you applied the product everywhere. Have very sensitive skin and this didn’t irritate me.in reviews
Stefanie V.
Palmdale, CA
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 uploaded by Stefanie V.
I use this as a final step in my daily skincare routine. It has a smooth velvety soft finish. It also is excellent as a makeup primer. Love this product. Makes my skin look extra flawless when opting to go makeup free.
madison R.
Hockley, TX
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 uploaded by madison R.
Purchased at: Sephora
My new favorite sunscreen hands down!! It has such a unique texture for a sunscreen and is clear! It doesn’t have the scent that all sunscreens have which I love! It goes on your skin nicely and blends in really well. It also smooths out your skin so it’s great to wear with or without make up!
Natalie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
So let me state by saying I never put this sunscreen on because I'm allergic to it so take this review as it is. The low review is I feel like this was fraudulently marketed. I think Gwennth Paltrow's Goop I think bee venom and crystals and other bizarre things so I know she's super natural, that's her brand. I was super excited to get her unseen sunscreen because it's on like every beauty editors list of fav sunscreens. So I was shocked to realize this is a chemical and not a mineral sunscreen. I am allergic to many chemical sunscreens, it was a nightmare when I did summers teaching pre-k my hands would turn bright red just helping put on a bit of sunscreen. Also the FDA's research on chemical sunscreen is inconclusive and the takeaway is to wear sunscreen but I stick with mineral. I understand reef safe, there is a chemical, and possibly a second one, excluded to make it reef safe. Yes fine, but the other chemicals are in chemical sunscreen, how are they "clean." What did you do differently besides leave out one? I feel like clean is used a lot but there's no standards and in this case to use it with regards to the chemical sunscreen is misleading. So I didn't put this on, but it is a clear, fragrance free gel like a primer. And looking at the website they call it a primer and tell you to put a moisturizer with spf on under. So is it really a sunscreen or just a primer with spf? If it's a sunscreen, you don't need to wear it with a sunscreen. I know this has a lot of good reviews, but this product isn't what I thought at all, a clean sunscreen to me is a mineral sunscreen. Not a primer or whatever it is with reef safe broad spectrum spf. However if that's what you're looking for, feel free to try this product.
Rowenna C.
Bothell, WA
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 uploaded by Rowenna C.
This is one of the best sunscreens I’ve used to date. It has a soft smoothing texture and feels so nice to put on (which is impressive for a sunscreen).
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 uploaded by angelica G.
Purchased at: Sephora
To be honest, I normally hate wearing spf. I’ve always found them so thick & greasy. That is, until I bought this product. It is literally my holy grail. It has the consistency of a serum but does the actions of a sunscreen! I literally can’t recommend it enough! It doesn’t pill up at all, it doesn’t have a white or matte cast, it also doesn’t make you look greasy!!!!! This stuff is literally PERFECT!
Ryan B.
This a really great spf! It is a chemical sunscreen but no oxybenzone which is a chemical spf ingredient I try to avoid because it can be very sensitizing. This spf feels different then any I have tried before! It has gel like consistency and it sinks into the skin effortessly. It has no sunscreen smell or fragrance. This would be a great option for people who usually hate spf because it feels greasy, because this one feels like almost nothing. It feels very light, people with oilyer skin types would love it. For me I would like it to be a little more moisturizing. It is great for reapplication because of how light it is. Great for under makeup as it feels similar to a pore filling primer. It is pretty expensive though for how much you should use it and how much is in it.
Maria Fernanda V.
lutz
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 uploaded by Maria Fernanda V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this sunscreen. The texture is good because it is not too oily. I used it at the beach, and My face was perfect. The only bad thing that I can say is that It is a little bit pricey, but it worthy. #sunscreen #supergoop #happy
Caitlin W.
Missoula, MT
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 uploaded by Caitlin W.
This is super lightweight. Not oily and also friendly for dry skin. I like that it has no scent. My suggestion if you do have dry skin is to prep your skin prior to applying this one and it will work great. I definitely recommend this one.
Madison D.
Owego, NY
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 uploaded by Madison D.
LOVE this sunscreen!! Not oily and doesn’t have that familiar sunscreen smell we all know. Definitely worth the price and feels so light on the skin. Great daily sunscreen!!
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 uploaded by Kelsey H.
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was pleasantly surprised with this sunscreen! It didn’t feel super greasy or gross on my skin (but it did feel slightly greasy but it went away quickly). It’s sheer and doesn’t have any kind of white cast. It went on smooth and easy and QUICK. Which is a huge plus for me. I didn’t put makeup on after using it because I was hiking so I can’t say how it does under makeup.

467 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly S.
Lady Lake, FL
il y a 14 jours
Amy O. il y a 12 jours
I love Supergoop’s Unseen sunscreen! I got a sample from Sephora and can’t use anything else now. I have oily skin and this leaves my skin matte, and of course protects me when we go to the beach
Megan B.
Burien, WA
il y a 20 jours
Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 Has anyone used this and does it make you breakout?