Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 uploaded by jenny t.Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 uploaded by jenny t.Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 uploaded by Nikki F.

BY SUPERGOOP!

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A totally invisible, weightless, daily SPF that grips makeup while delivering broad-spectrum SPF 40 protection against UVA, UVB, infrared, and blue light. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… SPF for all you sunscreen skeptics. Made with the cleanest ingredients, this totally innovative, antioxidant-rich, invisible, weightless, scentless daily SPF smooths and preps skin for makeup while providing broad-spectrum SPF 40 protection. The unique oil-free formula glides onto skin, providing oil and shine control and leaving a velvety, makeup-gripping finish. Red algae helps protect against the harmful effects of blue light the light emitted from our phones and computers while meadowfoam seed oil increases skin hydration for a more even skin texture, with or without makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is clinically tested, cruelty-free, and does not contain synthetic fragrance or oxybenzone. Use as the last step in your skincare routine before applying your makeup, also serves as a great primer. As always, SPF reapplication every two hours is key. Use Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 or Invincible Setting Powder SPF 45 to reapply SPF over makeup.

Buy on Sephora
Nikki F.
I received SuperGoop Unseen sunscreen an primer, a full size sample from Preenme an SuperGoop from a contest they had, when I first heard of this I was excited, I never used primer before which I now know that my makeup hasn't been it's best because I haven't used primer, but since trying this out iv been so happy with my makeup routine an I love this Unseen it's so smooth an light, it looks like it's greasy but it's not it dries so soft with no shine an it's refreshing, leaves your face looking an feeling fantastic, hardly any scent at all, it blends in awesome an soft making a great start to my makeup regimen! I couldn't believe all these years I have been missing out on primer an also suncare I never thought about protecting my face before, this sunscreen is amazing from start to finish it was simple an fast to use with awesome results, my face makeup came out the best in my life an I felt completely protected from the sun an elements, my face feels moisturized an taken care of! It's never too late to take the steps to proper sun care protection! Had I known of SuperGoop before I would of used it a long time ago, it seems fairly new but what a great skin care line I look forward to my makeup routine an I enjoy knowing my face looks an feels amazing while being safe from uv rays an other sun damages!
Katy M.
Received this in a subscription box and had to buy more! This stuff is every bit as good as it claims to be. Even the sun at the beach didn't get through this stuff. Also does not cause breakouts on my sensitive skin.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I always try to take care of my skin and sunscreen plays a big part in that. This is weightless, colorless and scentless sunscreen-primer. It smooths the appearance of pores and fine lines while holding my makeup in place all day. I received this product from Supergoop as part of the PREENME VIP program.
Taylor D.
Covington, GA
I never leave my house without sunscreen and this is my go-to. It’s lighter than your average sunscreen but has a high level of protection. It works well under makeup and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy like I find with many other brands.
Colby T.
Bolivar
I love this sunscreen as I’m very fair skinned. It kept my skin from being damaged and it was effective overall. My only complaint was the scent, I don’t exactly enjoy it but it could just be personal preference! Would recommend to easily sunburnt fair tones!
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
I've recently started using sunscreen more on my face due to being outside more with my new job and i bought this particular kind. I love it. It smells great and it's long wear. Plus I sweat a lot, but it stays on.
Bint A.
This is a nice sunscreen. I didn’t find it much different from the neutrogena sheer touch sunscreen. I think I will stick with neutrogena. It is a good product if you want to pay the price difference.
Maria B.
For a period of time during pregnancy, I had a bout of melasma. I was concerned that it would get worse when being in the sun and purchased This product to help. It was great. It protected my skin so well and allowed me to be in the sun without worrying that the melasma would get darker. I use it now all the time, especially when at the beach. I highly recommend.
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
The same says it all it's so perfectly done that you don't see once you applied it. I use it over and over and it's not going anywhere ! This product meet my expectations! I will buy it again
Aubrey e.
north carolina
I started using this because ive been outside lately and it works very well. This is a great price for its value. Has nice packaging. I would recomend this for people in the sun alot like a constroction worker. This product is so amazing
Lindsay S.
Has anyone used this product yet? Does it leave a nasty white cast on the face when using It? Does it work well?
Gielle K.
Would this product work well mixed with foundation? Is it too oily? What is the texture?
Nazneen m.
I need to try this out look good cream
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
How well does this product work by itself? Is it mattifying?
Sophie C.
Leicester
Is this product heavy on the skin at all? Putting make up on top of it seems to scare me!