BY SUPERGOOP!

Mercedes V.
I like these because they don't up set my skin or anything and they smell  OkAy but I didnt see a difference in using these or another brand other then some irritate my skin and others don't. I don't think I would recommended these and them get the same results as me. its a waist of money.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I've tried several super hoop products and in my opinion they all suffer from the same problems. First its greasy so if you have oily skin this is going to turn you into a grease ball. Second it leaves a white cast on the skin which is hard to cover with powder or foundation.
Amy c.
Redmond, WA
I live in an area that doesn't always get a lot of sun. I keep these wipes in my car for times we wind up at a park and I've forgotten to put sunscreen on my children. The wipes make it easy to apply and my children can use them without my help.
Macey F.
Richmond Hill, GA
These are AMAZING. So easy to use and very convenient. These wipes are worth your money and they smell GREAT. I purchased these online and used them right away. Very easy on the skin, and I will be repurchasing!
Nirmali S.
Atlanta, GA
I am a huge fan of Supergoop's products and this product just makes it super easy to ensure you are protecting yourself from the sun at all times. We never think that touch ups on our sun screen are needed, but this makes it easy to apply some extra sun screen on sensitive areas and makes it easy to apply to the face, neck, and hard to reach areas!
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
I always bring these with me when I go for a beach day. I hate carrying a full bottle of sunscreen, it is a lot easier to carry a small packet of these sunscreen wipes. I bought a pack of these wipes at Walmart for my beach excursions and used only 3 wipes, typically one wipe is enough to cover your whole face and arms.
Vanessa R.
North Hills, CA
Very great on my skin, often times wipes would dry my skin out and make me feel uncomfortable but this one has the opposite effect on my skin. It left my skin smooth.
Connie C.
Brooklyn , NY
I got this for the convenience (love a good wipe!) but I'm not sure how well this works. I don't burn much so I couldn't tell if it was effective, but it left my skin feeling a little bit greasy. I think this would be good in a pinch or as a back-up in your bag or car.
Doris T.
Atlanta GA
Perfect for travel . I would recommend this product for someone who is always on the go . Go out and don't forget your sunscreen
Rachel E.
Wilmington, NC
This was given to me by a friend. I like the way they felt on my skin. I think they were effective and met my expectations! Definitely gentle on the skin. I would purchase again to continue to see results.