BY SUPERGOOP!

Mercedes V.
I like these because they don't up set my skin or anything and they smell  OkAy but I didnt see a difference in using these or another brand other then some irritate my skin and others don't. I don't think I would recommended these and them get the same results as me. its a waist of money.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I've tried several super hoop products and in my opinion they all suffer from the same problems. First its greasy so if you have oily skin this is going to turn you into a grease ball. Second it leaves a white cast on the skin which is hard to cover with powder or foundation.
Jessica B.
Beaumont, TX
I used these travel wipes recently when I went on vacation to Mexico. They were great to have packed in my carry-on bag. They kept my face protected, were gentle on the skin, and easy on travel. I bought them through Birchbox.
Rachel E.
Wilmington, NC
This was given to me by a friend. I like the way they felt on my skin. I think they were effective and met my expectations! Definitely gentle on the skin. I would purchase again to continue to see results.
Andrea F.
Park Hills, KY
These rock !!! I keep these next to my bed at night and u literally only need 1 to get all the Makeup dirt and oil off ! It's hands down the Best makeup remover face cleaning wipes out !!
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
I always bring these with me when I go for a beach day. I hate carrying a full bottle of sunscreen, it is a lot easier to carry a small packet of these sunscreen wipes. I bought a pack of these wipes at Walmart for my beach excursions and used only 3 wipes, typically one wipe is enough to cover your whole face and arms.
Nirmali S.
Atlanta, GA
I am a huge fan of Supergoop's products and this product just makes it super easy to ensure you are protecting yourself from the sun at all times. We never think that touch ups on our sun screen are needed, but this makes it easy to apply some extra sun screen on sensitive areas and makes it easy to apply to the face, neck, and hard to reach areas!
Amy c.
Redmond, WA
I live in an area that doesn't always get a lot of sun. I keep these wipes in my car for times we wind up at a park and I've forgotten to put sunscreen on my children. The wipes make it easy to apply and my children can use them without my help.
Connie C.
Brooklyn , NY
I got this for the convenience (love a good wipe!) but I'm not sure how well this works. I don't burn much so I couldn't tell if it was effective, but it left my skin feeling a little bit greasy. I think this would be good in a pinch or as a back-up in your bag or car.
Holly N.
Rose Hill, KS
This product is so unique! I love using it on my face to make sure I have everywhere covered. I do put on my regular sunscreen in the morning, just to make sure I have a strong base. But this is definitely something I will buy again!!