BY SUPERGOOP!

Anastasia S.
Jersey City, NJ
Supergoop is known for its sunscreen and there's a reason for that. The products are amazing and this is no exception. Feels and smells great and protects well from the sun
Jessica L.
McDonough, GA
Love, love, love! So glad I found this product and will continue to use it until something else beats it out. For now, it's my go to! Expectations met and exceeded!
Kymberly J.
Saugus, MA
I bought this at sephora. It came highly recommended and I wasn't really impressed. Honestly I'd rather have spf in my daily moisturizer. I returned the product.
Brennah W.
Iowa
I received this in the Sephora sun care bag in May and this was my favorite sunscreen in there. Made my skin feel very moisturized on top of being protected!
Cindy G.
Will definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to have uv protection all summer long! I love it because it has a good scent and it's not sticky.
Shawna A.
This serum works really well. I really like the way it feels on my face. It's not too greasy but is very moisturizing. I thought it was very pricey.
Amber W.
I got this in a Birchbox and was so excited. I did not like it at all! It made me super oily and oxidized on my face really fast!! Super Nope!
Emma T.
Wilmington, NC
This was such a good SPF. I use it all the time during the summer. I could wear this even if I was wearing makeup it is a really great brand.
Blia X.
Columbia Heights
Has a lot of SPF, but it's really oily and runny so if your skin is naturally oily maybe try a different SPF.
carla m.
Torrance, CA
I like how thin this sunscreen is. I use it on my face on a daily basis. I sometimes by its self or under makeup.
lesly b.