BY SUPERGOOP!

Lydian V.
Lydian V.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does what it's supposed to. I like that it did not feel greasy but I did not feel much difference from this product to other sunscreens. I also find it a bit expensive so I most likely won't be buying it again but I'm not a person who sunburns easily.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
McDonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love! So glad I found this product and will continue to use it until something else beats it out. For now, it's my go to! Expectations met and exceeded!
Brennah W.
Brennah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in the Sephora sun care bag in May and this was my favorite sunscreen in there. Made my skin feel very moisturized on top of being protected!
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Supergoop is known for its sunscreen and there's a reason for that. The products are amazing and this is no exception. Feels and smells great and protects well from the sun
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum works really well. I really like the way it feels on my face. It's not too greasy but is very moisturizing. I thought it was very pricey.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was such a good SPF. I use it all the time during the summer. I could wear this even if I was wearing makeup it is a really great brand.
carla m.
carla m.
Torrance, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how thin this sunscreen is. I use it on my face on a daily basis. I sometimes by its self or under makeup.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Columbia, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
sticky, does the job, leaves skin feeling sticky afterwards, mattifying, might buy again for summertime use
Blia X.
Blia X.
Columbia Heights
Has a lot of SPF, but it's really oily and runny so if your skin is naturally oily maybe try a different SPF.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Evart, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did the job but has a strong alcohol smell, also made my face feel a little dry after a couple of days
lesly b.